ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Do you like Cheese on Fast Food Chicken Sandwiches/Biscuits?

Do you like Cheese on your Restaurant/Fast Food Chicken Sandwiches/Biscuits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This -- and I wash it down with a beverage of melted cheese, followed by, of course, cheesecake for dessert.
It seems that you like cheese so much that you might even like this Italian cheese...
a98537_cheese_4-casu-marzu.jpg

Casu marzu is a sheep cheese popular on the Italian island of Sardinia. The name means "rotten cheese" or, as it is known colloquially, "maggot cheese," since it is literally riddled with live insect larvae.

There is also a famous German cheese that is flavored with excrement. Mmmmm good.

The underlying dark side to this thread is the fact that BBdK was raised by chickens and he has some sort of poultry complex because of that.

I didn't get to vote. Depends on the type of sammie, but cheese has its place with chicken.

And quit talking shit about pepper jack in here.

VOTE NOW

Don't let him win this. I want his weekend **ruint**. I want him to cry to his wife. I want him to shun chicken because he is so embarrassed.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Any sandwich is better with cheese, my wife even puts cheese on hot dogs, to much work for me . So I vote yes, even if it doesn't count.

CFA makes the undisputed best chicken sammich, and they don't put cheese on it unless you ask.

Wendy's spicy chicken is the 2nd best, and it also doesn't come with cheese.

Go slather your well-done sirloin tips in ranchup

Pretty sure CFA is starting to train their employees to use the following dialogue...

"Would you like to eat like a poor today and add cheese to your sandwich for 25 cents?"

Reactions: WettCat
I mean, are some of you arguing that cheese makes a sandwich taste worse? Is that the point? Or are you just trying to say that putting cheese on a chicken sandwich makes you a simpleton?

Cause if it's the former, I don't understand why you'd think so since cheese makes nearly every sandwich better. If it's the latter, you're eating fast food chicken already. Get over yourselves.

I mean, are some of you arguing that cheese makes a sandwich taste worse? Is that the point? Or are you just trying to say that putting cheese on a chicken sandwich makes you a simpleton?

Cause if it's the former, I don't understand why you'd think so since cheese makes nearly every sandwich better. If it's the latter, you're eating fast food chicken already. Get over yourselves.
careful not to get too much ranch dressing on your keyboard, gonzo

One of my favorite sandwiches is a grilled chicken w/mushroom and swiss, can't say I've ever put cheese on a fried chicken sandwich let alone a chicken biscuit. BTW, Whataburger has a kickass chicken&biscuit sandwich.

Love chicken.
Love chicken samich and biscuits.
Love cheese.
Don't love cheese on my chicken samich or biscuits.
Love being made fun of on The Paddock for having a different view. [banana]

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Trick question: chicken is never served at breakfast.

Thusly, a complete bullshit premise.

ADVERTISEMENT