ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Do you like Cheese on Fast Food Chicken Sandwiches/Biscuits?

Do you like Cheese on your Restaurant/Fast Food Chicken Sandwiches/Biscuits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then you vote YES, b/c that means you DO "like" cheese on a chicken sandwich if you order it that way sometimes.

Otherwise, you would never order it that way.

Pretty simple.

FWIW the question isn't even "do you always order cheese" it's "do you like cheese" so the monsters that are voting NO are saying they NEVER get cheese added on, and in fact ask for places to "hold the cheese" when it's a normal ingredient.

These people can drive, own guns, and vote in real elections btw. Scary imo.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
If you are talking about real cheese, hell yes. If you mean that orange plastic that is mostly non-cheese ingredients, you can hold it from mine.

American cheese is neither. It was invented by the Swiss and it does not meet the definition of a cheese according to the FDA. It is a Pasteurized process cheese product which contains less than 51% cheese.

Reactions: -LEK-
FWIW the question isn't even "do you always order cheese" it's "do you like cheese" so the monsters that are voting NO are saying they NEVER get cheese added on, and in fact ask for places to "hold the cheese" when it's a normal ingredient.

These people can drive, own guns, and vote in real elections btw. Scary imo.
Its do you like cheese on chicken. Not just cheese.

Obviously the gourmet standards of the Arbys Chicken Bacon and Swiss is beyone reproach and a no brainer, but who asks for a mchicken with chez?

If you are talking about real cheese, hell yes. If you mean that orange plastic that is mostly non-cheese ingredients, you can hold it from mine.

American cheese is neither. It was invented by the Swiss and it does not meet the definition of a cheese according to the FDA. It is a Pasteurized process cheese product which contains less than 51% cheese.

Ridiculous. Everyone knows that already.

When it comes to Burgers (and fast food), nothing beats good ole melty American 'Cheese' Product. Ask your favorite chef, or go pull up one of your famed foodie "Best" lists. Every burger one will feature 95% American 'cheese.', even at the nicest places. Why? B/c that's the classic.

It's uncanny how often you attempt to sound 'smart' with food, yet still come off looking like a complete simpleton idiot. Bravo!

Cheese on Chicken Sandwich Guy is they guy who can't just appreciate good flavors on their own. They are Meat Slathered in BBQ Sauce Guy. They are Ranch Salad Dressing Guy. They are The Works Pizza Guy. Some of us have such evolved taste buds that we can enjoy the subtle nuances within food without assaulting our sense of taste with flavor upon flavor upon flavor.

Some of us are Anthony Bourdain.

Others of us are Guy Fieri.

Actually, pepperjack is for poors. Monterey Jack is the most bland cheese there is.

I believe it was Hyman who said "pepperjack" cheese is the redneck of cheeses", and he's correct.

I'm sure the rest of the fast food the cheese goes on it pure and untainted so I see your point.

Correct, LEK, this all started when the sambo simpleton tweeted me a pic of an original CFA sandwich with yellow cheese on it. Told me to "learn chicken". I called him a poor redneck and he got offended. You don't f with an original CFA like that. Pickles or nah. Maybe some sauce. Anything more and you just need to order the chicken club/deluxe/whatever.

Cheese and chicken don't mix. Occasionally it works but that's few and far between.

Can't believe a foodie expert is picking this argument as his line in the sand.

Ridiculous. Everyone knows that already.

When it comes to Burgers (and fast food), nothing beats good ole melty American 'Cheese' Product. Ask your favorite chef, or go pull up one of your famed foodie "Best" lists. Every burger one will feature 95% American 'cheese.', even at the nicest places. Why? B/c that's the classic.

It's uncanny how often you attempt to sound 'smart' with food, yet still come off looking like a complete simpleton idiot. Bravo!
How hard is it to ask for Cheddar or Swiss? While you are at it, you can add bacon to mine too. "Melty cheese products" are fine on nachos but not for most sandwiches.

By the way, pepperjack makes for a mean Jucy Lucy if you have ever had one of those. And I am not talking about the truck stop whore's clap-ridden snapper.

Last edited:
Only on biscuits at CFA if I'm also adding egg.

Hell no on a traditional sandwich or biscuit.

Cheese doesn't belong on a chicken biscuit. A chicken biscuit can stand alone. I prefer no cheese on any other biscuit sandwich as well but could be convinced otherwise. Any bagel or English muffin sandwich is better with cheese. I just don't understand putting cheese on fried chicken.

OP puts ketchup on his steaks
giphy.gif

I was at Chik-Fil-A once and some turd was ranting about how he never gets pickles on his chicken sandwich b/c they're gross but I guess he didn't know they brine the damn chicken in pickle juice so the joke was on him he offered no opinion on cheese cool story bro.

Cheese doesn't belong on a chicken biscuit. A chicken biscuit can stand alone. I prefer no cheese on any other biscuit sandwich as well but could be convinced otherwise. Any bagel or English muffin sandwich is better with cheese. I just don't understand putting cheese on fried chicken.
This. Poll is even. I didnt even think this was an issue. Mind blown.

I picked up a chicken biscuit from a convenient mart this morning and the only option was with cheese. It was terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT