• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GMehM8MWUAAsXZ6

In a nutshell

Why would that be something you link with me to support? I don't support the killing of Jews OR Palestinians. That's nuts.
I support killing Arabs in Gaza who get in the way of Israel getting back the hostages and eliminating Hamas. Don't you?

There is no Republican Platform anymore other than what Trump says.
Trump has repeatedly called for an "America First" U.S. policy.
That policy says that we will not give money to other countries before spending on ourselves first.
Hardcore Palestinian/Hamas supporters prefer that Trump policy because that means less American $$$ going to Israel for aid/military equipment to use against their war with Hamas.
I'd like to know where MAGA disagrees with this.

If support for Palestinians sways your vote one way or the other, you should not be voting in American elections.
If you opposed the recent bill with aid for Israel/Ukraine/Taiwan, then you're supporting Hamas & thus by your logic, shouldn't be voting.

If all the Trump voters stayed home knowing you were going to steal the election again, you would have to fake burst pipes, rescan Biden votes, create fraudulent ballots, etc.
And that's exactly what happened in the GA Senate runoff elections on Jan. 5, 2021 because Trump told Pub voters that the 2020 election had been stolen, so Pub voters stayed home that day. W/o those two Senate votes, the Biden agenda would have never happened.

And MAGA wonders why I am so PO-ed at Trump. They're just too bat sh!t dumb to realize why.

Reactions: Dionysus444
By that logic every act of kindness or charity is inherently selfish, there can exist no true selflessness. Not necessarily saying I disagree, but even if that's true it's still a matter of degree. Killing your neighbor and taking all their things benefits you more and is more selfish than the selfish bump of joy you get from baking them brownies.
False. Aren't you tired or being wrong or do you just need/want attention.

"A slow demise into the abyss of infinite lunacy." - Pretty much sums up the radical left.

When Mayor Adams, of all people, realizes it, then it's as plain as the nose on your GD face...

I thought he would have been better all along than he has been. But you can't ask any more from him than this calling of a spade a spade. Congrats, Mayor !!

Reactions: HymanKaplan
I'm curious how many of these 'ACTIVIST' could actually find Gaza on a map?
Actually, map to them is Minor Attracted People. They know no other maps. Their cell phones tell them where to go. The underlining message/destination is Hell.

Reactions: exemjr
Ain't no "you" in me.
I like Joe Biden's anti-Hamas/pro-Israel foreign policy.
You can vote for Trump and his no foreign funding and trash NATO BS all you want.
Biden is not anti hamas. He has given much aid to Palestine as well as Iran and others. He and his democratic cronies and Rinos are only about how much of our taxpayer dollars can they send to foreign entities that they can in turn launder back to themselves. You’re an idiot.

Reactions: exemjr and mdlUK.1
VH constantly blames the GA senate losses on Trump. Even though turnout numbers were quite high. He’s too stupid or stubborn to admit the Dems have used mail in ballot harvesting and other at best unethical methods to win elections since Covid. But yeah let’s blame it on Trump.

Middle class Democrats, and minorities have consistently voted in lock-step, against their own best interest since the 60's

Now, if THAT doesn't scream ignorant group-think, I don't know what does.

IOW, stow that MAGA stuff. It's essentially an ad hominem attack, and weakens your position.

At this point, it's not even debatable that the Democratic party, is the party of the elites. I mean, you MAY debate it, if you don't mind being incorrect. LOL

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
Are you just now realizing that?
You're acting like it doesn't exist. @sambowieshin isn't a boomercon, boomercons are old Republicans trapped in the Cold War. It's a pejorative to describe the civil war in the GOP right now between the groypers and the Cold Warriors. @AustinTXCat is a boomercon, for example. You admitted yourself you just heard the term now you're acting like an authority on it lol.

Reactions: sambowieshin
And that's exactly what happened in the GA Senate runoff elections on Jan. 5, 2021 because Trump told Pub voters that the 2020 election had been stolen, so Pub voters stayed home that day. W/o those two Senate votes, the Biden agenda would have never happened.

And MAGA wonders why I am so PO-ed at Trump. They're just too bat sh!t dumb to realize why.

Everyone with a brain knew GA was stolen. Trump was still fighting the fraud.

What you boomercon TDS sufferers fail to understand is Trump is a result of the people being abandoned by Washington, not the other way around.

You're acting like it doesn't exist. @sambowieshin isn't a boomercon, boomercons are old Republicans trapped in the Cold War. It's a pejorative to describe the civil war in the GOP right now between the groypers and the Cold Warriors. @AustinTXCat is a boomercon, for example. You admitted yourself you just heard the term now you're acting like an authority on it lol.

sambowieshin is a libtard like you.

We were talking about vhcat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT