POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The left is allowed to lie because nobody goes back to hold their lies up in their face. Just one of many examples. Is there ANY doubt that Trump was speaking truth. He probably under counted. Just based on NYC.

VH constantly blames the GA senate losses on Trump. Even though turnout numbers were quite high. He’s too stupid or stubborn to admit the Dems have used mail in ballot harvesting and other at best unethical methods to win elections since Covid. But yeah let’s blame it on Trump.
Turnout in rural GA was markedly down in the Jan 5th special election from the general the couple months earlier in November. The reasons for that are up for y'all to debate, but it is a fact that it was down.

But even if it killed 100% of the vaccinated to get to your stated 80% reduction that would still leave the same problem. You're left with only the unvaccinated who refused to get it against all pressure. A population entirely made up of the people who are out to get you. That's suicide and wouldn't be anyone's plan, let alone smart elites who are supposedly running the world.
GKnID7HaUAAyB44

You're acting like it doesn't exist. @sambowieshin isn't a boomercon, boomercons are old Republicans trapped in the Cold War. It's a pejorative to describe the civil war in the GOP right now between the groypers and the Cold Warriors. @AustinTXCat is a boomercon, for example. You admitted yourself you just heard the term now you're acting like an authority on it lol.
What's crazy about Trumpism is that it is anything BUT conservative.
It is radical religious fascism cloaked in old Republican Party clothing.
It is a Supreme Court shi**ing on 50 years of abortion precedent sending states into a tailspin of controversey and legal challenges affecting women's healthcare. That's radical.
It is sweeping abortion laws that force children to bear their rapist's babies. There is NOTHING conservative about that.
It is legislating the right of government to reach directly into an individual's right to make choices about their own body and control the decisions their doctor makes regarding their health.
Nothing conservative about that whatsoever.
It is making foreign policy decisions that isolate America and endanger our national security. Nothing conservative about policies that are a 180 on Reagan's policies.
The Party of Trump is radical as hell.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I'm curious how many of these 'ACTIVIST' could actually find Gaza on a map?
These "activists" never even heard of Gaza before this. Most don't even know why they are there until they show up and are given their new flags and pamphlets explaining what they are supposed to do.

It's all just antifa and BLM under new names. Those 2 names don't poll well now so they just change the flags. The idiots carrying them are just there to be useful morons

It is a Supreme Court shi**ing on 50 years of abortion precedent sending states into a tailspin of controversey and legal challenges affecting women's healthcare. That's radical.
It is sweeping abortion laws that force children to bear their rapist's babies. There is NOTHING conservative about that.
It is legislating the right of government to reach directly into an individual's right to make choices about their own body and control the decisions their doctor makes regarding their health.
It is making foreign policy decisions that isolate America and endanger our national security. Nothing conservative about policies that are a 180 on Reagan's policies.

Like I said, a libtard.

As far as I can tell, it's mainly about making leftist loonies lose their already fragile minds. LOL

I tried, but I can't find any evidence of Trump signing any "sweeping abortion laws" Can you help a brother out, and provide a link?

Also, "It is making foreign policy decisions that isolate America and endanger our national security." Sorry junior, that is all on your boy.

You give literally no thought to what you're going to say before you post, do you. That roomy head of yours just opens up, and the words fall out randomly, much like a basket full of BINGO pellets.

Last edited:
Biden is not anti hamas. He has given much aid to Palestine as well as Iran and others. He and his democratic cronies and Rinos are only about how much of our taxpayer dollars can they send to foreign entities that they can in turn launder back to themselves. You’re an idiot.
You know nothing about the world or current events and live in the clueless far right gutters of Twitterverse and Memeland.
If Biden is so Hamas friendly why are Muslim voters furious with him and vowing to abandon him for Trump?.......Please explain.

As far as I can tell, it's mainly about making leftist loonies lose their already fragile minds. LOL

I tried, but I can't find any evidence of Trump signing any "sweeping abortion laws" Can you help a brother out, and provide a link?

Also, "It is making foreign policy decisions that isolate America and endanger our national security." Sorry junior, that is all on your boy.

You give literally no thought to what you're going to say before you post, do you. That head opens up, and the words just fall out randomly, much like a basket full of BINGO pellets.
You know as well as I that Trump didn't sign abortion law but did put 3 radical right judges in place who set this insanity in motion at the state level.
That said....if moderates like me don't like it, they need to vote accordingly. That's how change can occur.

Biden is not anti hamas. He has given much aid to Palestine as well as Iran and others. He and his democratic cronies and Rinos are only about how much of our taxpayer dollars can they send to foreign entities that they can in turn launder back to themselves. You’re an idiot.
Imagine the US sending aid to German or Japanese civilians in the midst of WWII.

That’s how idiotic it is to conceive that Biden is handling this situation well.

Israel is in an existential struggle against evil. It’s total war brought on by their enemy. They shouldn’t, and won’t, stop until they eradicate Hamas and Biden should encourage that, every single day.

Reactions: exemjr
I mean these terms are all kind of nebulous in the first place right, but yeah I definitely see what you're saying. MAGA is rightwing, whether you consider conservatism to be a specifically right-sided thing or more of a support for institutions I can see the disconnect. They are obviously absolutely not institutionalists, so perhaps conservative isn't exactly apt.

Reactions: sambowieshin
These "activists" never even heard of Gaza before this. Most don't even know why they are there until they show up and are given their new flags and pamphlets explaining what they are supposed to do.

It's all just antifa and BLM under new names. Those 2 names don't poll well now so they just change the flags. The idiots carrying them are just there to be useful morons
And Palestinian liberation does poll well?

Reactions: sambowieshin
Y
You know nothing about the world or current events and live in the clueless far right gutters of Twitterverse and Memeland.
If Biden is so Hamas friendly why are Muslim voters furious with him and vowing to abandon him for Trump?.......Please explain.

Biden likely picked up 20m votes he’s flooded the country with illegally. He won’t sweat the college activists that say they’re gonna stay home but when the time comes, will all mostly vote for him anyway.

Like he said in 2020. “I don’t need your votes”

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
Dion, you gotta better security.

Regarding masks:

Person causing commotion:

Y’all act like y’all makin’ fentinyl or something’.🤣

Because of the first amendment, I’m allowed to film on public property.

If Dion had a son:

The first amendment doesn't apply to videoing because it was written before the invention of film or cameras!

You know as well as I that Trump didn't sign abortion law but did put 3 radical right judges in place who set this insanity in motion at the state level.
That said....if moderates like me don't like it, they need to vote accordingly. That's how change can occur.
He didn't put radical judges on the court...im sorry you don't understand what the Supreme Court does. In fact all 3 of those justices have ruled AGAINST him at times.

Job of the Supreme court: apply law to constitution

Not job of the Supreme court: Care if you like a law, care if its popular, care if its good or bad. Good law can be unconstitutional, bad law can be constitutional.

The left has been trying for decades to destroy the Supreme Court by making it a legislative apparatus to push through any policy whims they can't get support for in Congress.

Here's a question....how many democrats stood on the floor of Congress to push a constitutional abortion bill? None is how many. Why not?

F'n Lindsey Graham did, and it was on par with the rest of the developed world. NO DEMOCRAT SUPPORTED IT. Why? $$$$$$

Reactions: exemjr and mdlUK.1
He didn't put radical judges on the court...im sorry you don't understand what the Supreme Court does. In fact all 3 of those justices have ruled AGAINST him at times.

Job of the Supreme court: apply law to constitution

Not job of the Supreme court: Care if you like a law, care if its popular, care if its good or bad. Good law can be unconstitutional, bad law can be constitutional.

The left has been trying for decades to destroy the Supreme Court by making it a legislative apparatus to push through any policy whims they can't get support for in Congress.

Here's a question....how many democrats stood on the floor of Congress to push a constitutional abortion bill? None is how many. Why not?

F'n Lindsey Graham did, and it was on par with the rest of the developed world. NO DEMOCRAT SUPPORTED IT. Why? $$$$$$
Like I said earlier....If people don't like the decisions, they will just have to keep voting in people who will change it.

Y

Biden likely picked up 20m votes he’s flooded the country with illegally. He won’t sweat the college activists that say they’re gonna stay home but when the time comes, will all mostly vote for him anyway.

Just glad this turd got voted out....

Y

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but don't you have to be a US Citizen to vote in a Federal Election?

Well, that shouldn't be very difficult to enforce, should it?

Just show a Certificate of Naturalization, and a photo ID to prove it's actually you. Easy Peezy.

While we're on the subject, I think all states should be required to provide a free photo identification card to all citizens. (in lieu of a driver's license if you don't want or NEED a driver's license) Wouldn't cost much, and it would do away with all of this voter ID nonsense.

The Federal government can pay for it. Now, before anyone gets up in arms about a Federal ID (that's how they track you), believe me, the government already has a bead on you, a photo ID isn't going to make any difference. And, it wouldn't be mandatory to receive/get one, unless you want to vote.

See? All of this needless bickering over voter ID, and The Clown solves it, toot sweet.

The people have a problem, and The Clown solves it. That's what I'm here for.

Last edited:
Well, that shouldn't be very difficult to enforce, should it?

Just show a Certificate of Naturalization, and a photo ID to prove it's actually you. Easy Peezy.

While we're on the subject, I think all states should be required to provide a free photo identification card to all citizens. (in lieu of a driver's license if you don't want or NEED a driver's license) Wouldn't cost much, and it would do away with all of this voter ID nonsense.
Good luck with that. The dims would go berserk if we tried to make minorities prove they are citizens. The photo Id is a good idea but will also be near impossible to get the dims to go along with that.

Good luck with that. The dims would go berserk if we tried to make minorities prove they are citizens. The photo Id is a good idea but will also be near impossible to get the dims to go along with that.
Why not? I thought everyone was agreed that we need, for the public trust, to insure that we have free and fair elections. Isn't that what they're always clamoring for? Voter's rights, and what not? I would think that they'd be first in line to sponsor that legislation. Unless you're saying that they're not being forthright when they say such things.

Some of you are so cynical. If it's free, and readily available, what possible reason could they have to oppose it?

It's a WIN WIN/No brainer

Can I get an Amen from the komrades?

So you think the "news" is wrong"? Putin doesn't fire rockets into apartment buildings - they just fall down on their own? They didn't level Mariupol? There aren't 10K+ Ukrainian civilians dead from bombings - it's just the "news"? I say you're being an idiot - again. You & your admirers have a sickness. Pretty much like Hamas supporters.

As just one example, VH.

VH constantly blames the GA senate losses on Trump. Even though turnout numbers were quite high. He’s too stupid or stubborn to admit the Dems have used mail in ballot harvesting and other at best unethical methods to win elections since Covid. But yeah let’s blame it on Trump.
Quite high while still dropping off more than the Dem is meaningless. But continue dismissing the negative effect of Your Boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT