ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for me

I think the number of professionals that want to examine all the angles before pushing a pill is quite low

and then on top of that, as you said, many patients come in wanting a magic pill. Oh big pharma likes that.

our biggest issue is nutrition. Raised on McDonald’s chicken nuggets, corn dogs, and Trix cereal then we’re outraged we have a mental health crisis in this country?

and now the whole education system is woke idiots telling your kindergartner that gender is fluid?

we’re literally breeding fat, lazy, weak left idiots. And then we play the shocked card when someone is depressed.

and now everyone that’s skinny is fatphobic and the pink haired, septum pierced obese monsters are “healing their traumatic past with food” didn’t you know fat people are now anorexic?

you couldn’t pay me enough to deal with those idiots. Eat garbage, get depressed, get pills, blame your thyroid, take to Tiktok, vote blue. Ignorant society we have

okay that’s off my chest now. How are you?
Thank you ... you got that off my chest too! :)

May His hand be upon you
May He bless you and give you peace

He can do all things, be close to him, rejuvenate you prayer life with Him and to Him..

My 🙏🏻 are with you…

AlohaCat

This man gets is. Everything most people know is what’s being fed (pun intended) to them by big media, big food, big pharma, big government

humans evolved eating meat. Everything your body needs to function optimally is in a ribeye.

it’s time to take the red pill and break free
With some the oral red pill treatment is sufficient but with others, I've heard it will most likely require a suppository. Whatever it takes, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: UKNothinButNet
This is all terrific advice, but if I may add one other, listen to Jay Glazer's podcast "Unbreakable" on IHeart. Stay strong in your faith, and I am praying for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT