ADVERTISEMENT

Planned Parenthood Videos...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh right, you got me man. I admit it. Good work on backing it up with the links. Although I do feel I have a legit case. I wished I had other research to pull from to support my alleged fallacies. But it appears none are available. I concede and I apologize to you Bristol. I can't say that I won't use the term retard again, but I will try to be more careful when using it. That's about as good as it's going to get out of me.
It's easy to become a slightly different person behind the screen but we all do it sometimes. I was tempted to be an ass at first and that wouldn't have been me either. You're a good dude. These days even a half admission that someone was wrong online reaffirms my faith in humanity.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Still not understanding Bristol engaging two brick walls in a conversation, but enjoyed your posts nonetheless.
Glad you enjoyed it. I went 1-2 in getting anywhere, but you're right, it was more for anyone reading.

Engaging in political conversation on message boards is like eating at Arby's. Every 6 months I forget why I don't do it and have to remind myself the hard way, which usually winds up with me spending too much time on the toilet accomplishing nothing.

Hey, Bristol proved me wrong. I always thought DS was associated with incest. I tried to back it up, not enough research. So I was wrong. Learned a lot about it while researching it. If that's what is a brick wall to you Ron, then so be it. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong.

Wow, this thread is juicy.

IDGAS. Your body. Your baby. Whatever.

I would like to know what abortion does to the mind of the mother. That's gotta be F'd up. I know there are some cold people out there, but this stuff is deep. I can't comprehend. I would not want to comprehend. Mind-f'ng. I know some girls in HS that went through it but they were crazy to start with.

Definitely some dirty coat hangers in this thread. Yikes.

I ultimately believe that f'ng with nature is very, very bad. We keep trying to find ways to skirt Mother Nature, and that ain't wise. Humans are the worst, but I am all for letting humans be human. It's entertaining if nothing else.
I believe it's the only way we are going preserve the species.

Serious question:

Are there scores of anti-abortion advocates lined up ready to adopt these babies born to mothers who have no means to support them?

Or is it just another long line of people who bitch about "gubment benefits" knowing full well these lives they cared so much about when said lives were a clump of jizz will likely end up being cared for on the taxpayers' dime for 18 years?

One option costs about $1,000. The other is the $100,000+ range.

Can't have it both ways.

I am no geneticist. But I do know that incest weakens genes. According to scientific magazine The Lancet in 2011, "Analyzing children's DNA to diagnose developmental disabilities and congenital anomalies can inadvertently reveal that some were conceived through incest, raising ethical, social and legal issues that the institutions and scientists involved must deal with, said US researchers in a report published in The Lancet this week."

So yeah, I can make the assumption that sarah palin has unethical breeding practices. Does it make me an awful human being to say that? Of course... I have no debate with you there.
Willy... I actually think that you were a botched abortion and dropped on your head during the process and survived it . That is the only answer for you. Your mother must be quite proud to have such an ahole for a son.

Willy... I actually think that you were a botched abortion and dropped on your head during the process and survived it . That is the only answer for you. Your mother must be quite proud to have such an ahole for a son.

You're prolly right Slugger, I would prolly be better off dead. No argument there. But at least I can talk to someone in rational way and try to back up my point rather than become emotionally unglued like you.

I may be ignorant, but you're a emotional cancer to society.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Wow. This thread is proof that no matter which side wins, we're destined a future of pure unadulterated ignorance winning the day.

Or maybe my problem is that I refuse to believe that the paddock is just an amalgam of the biggest dipshits in society. Maybe it is.

Wow. This thread is proof that no matter which side wins, we're destined a future of pure unadulterated ignorance winning the day.

Or maybe my problem is that I refuse to believe that the paddock is just an amalgam of the biggest dipshits in society. Maybe it is.

Oh get off your high horse. Your consistent horrid takes make you no better than the rest of us dipshits. The fact you think you're somehow better than anyone else here is what's laughable.

You're prolly right Slugger, I would prolly be better off dead. No argument there. But at least I can talk to someone in rational way and try to back up my point rather than become emotionally unglued like you.

I may be ignorant, but you're a emotional cancer to society.
This coming from someone who supposedly works with the mentally handicapped, but will call them retarded. Excuse me if I don't believe a damn word you say plus I don't give a damn if you care.

This coming from someone who supposedly works with the mentally handicapped, but will call them retarded. Excuse me if I don't believe a damn word you say plus I don't give a damn if you care.

It was an insensitive remark. I apologized to the person that it mattered too. Will be mindful of that word in the future. I wasn't apologizing to you. Still doesn't change the fact that you're more likely to lose it in public because you're emotionally unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT