ADVERTISEMENT

PJ washington owns clippers

It's weird watching these former Cats now knowing how loyal most of them are to Cal.

I'm hoping that Pope can build a bridge to the former Calipari guys.

Really sounded like at least Wall was on board no matter who we hired.

I think guys like Booker and several others still appreciate the support BBN has shown them during their pro careers as well.

I think Boogie will come around eventually too. We just gotta do our best as fans not to take anything with Cal personal while he’s at Arkansas, even if it may be personal to him.

Honestly i have no ill will towards Cal. Thanks for the banners. thanks for letting barnhardt off the hook by leaving for another job and not forcing that absurd buyout.

It's weird watching these former Cats now knowing how loyal most of them are to Cal.

I'm hoping that Pope can build a bridge to the former Calipari guys.
Theyll come around just gotta give them time. Gotta remember 90% of them arent even 30 yet. Funnily enough ashton hagans who quit on us has been the most supportive sans john wall who knows hes big blue jesus and he isnt burning that bridge

As a KL stan he makes it hard for me to defend him sometimes. I still think when healthy hes the best player in the league.
I feel bad for him. His knee hasn’t been able to hold up once the playoffs starts . Watching the game he definitely doesn’t look ready to play .

Will be interesting to see if Kawhi and Embiid stays on the Olympic team .

Reactions: Fox2monk
I feel bad for him. His knee hasn’t been able to hold up once the playoffs starts . Watching the game he definitely doesn’t look ready to play .

Will be interesting to see if Kawhi and Embiid stays on the Olympic team .
Embiid I can see, Kawhi will definitely opt out because his knee is cooked. Same knee he had a those problems and surgery on too. The roster is stacked with so many great players in the wings. I don’t think LeBron should have made it though. Get a younger guy who will represent in more games to come. De’Aaron Fox comes to mind!

Reactions: shaudyshaud
I always liked how PJ would swat away opposing shots after a whistle was blown. Had a nothing for free mindset

Reactions: Fox2monk
The NBA should praise the Lord PJ isn’t 7 feet tall lol. At 6’6-6’7 he’s always been an absolute bully. I loved his game so much when he played here. I hate Kyrie but I’ll been rooting Mavs this whole playoff for PJ.

Gotta love PJ. One of my favorite players from the back half of the Cal era. Aside from the Duke game that 2019 team was so much fun. Hard to fathom that 2019 was the last fun March run too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT