ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino after loss today 😳

Its a sublimal message, he's really saying i'm going to win with the best players, i dont care if i have to hire hookers to get them and be the only coach in NCAA history to have a national championship banner taken down
Cal would have given up a championship banner too if he had one at Memphis to give up. He didn't get one because he didn't think free throw shooting was important enough to have his players work on it.

Cal would have given up a championship banner too if he had one at Memphis to give up. He didn't get one because he didn't think free throw shooting was important enough to have his players work on it.
Which wouldnt be illegal now because you dont have to take SAT/ACT to qualify and thats on Derrick Rose. Was Cal the Test Procter?
But hiring hookers will always be illegal, always and that banner is never going back and Rick Pitino will always be a cheater. A great coach but his ego was his downfall. Book that

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Well, he should read Jack London's short story To Build a Fire. Might change his tune.

young-man-smoking-a-pipe.jpg

Its a sublimal message, he's really saying i'm going to win with the best players, i dont care if i have to hire hookers to get them and be the only coach in NCAA history to have a national championship banner taken down
The only reason he is the only coach in NCAA history to have a national banner taken down is because Calipari choked with Memphis and UMass. I don’t know why people bring this argument against Pitino when their coach had to vacate two tournaments with much better players. Calipari just wasn’t a good enough coach to win the tournaments that he had vacated.

I will ALWAYS believe that losing to UK and especially Calipari drove him down that dirty road . He just couldn’t handle it. So he sold his soul .

I will ALWAYS believe that losing to UK and especially Calipari drove him down that dirty road . He just couldn’t handle it. So he sold his soul .
So do I, what pisses me off the most is he came to our yard and was trying to piss on our grass thinking he could get away with it. He is a cheating new york coach that got his arse smoked in Kentucky.

You guys realize we were underdogs right? This is a normal loss on the road. It happens. We had our chances to win but didn’t capitalize. Oh well. Move on

When the 9 million man gets smoked, which is pretty often these days, he probably checks DJ Wagner's mock draft position. Doesn't seem like the L column bothers him all that much...
When a 7ft1 Bradshaw Jack's a 3 from the wing no way he did that thinking the pros were watching come on man greatest day ever in the history of Kentucky basketball was cal getting 5 players taking in the 1st round

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT