ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under Wins?

How many Wins?

• Total voters

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Now that the entire schedule is out what are we thinking?

I'm going with 7 wins with room for 1 more if our QB is awesome as we hope he is

Kentucky Football 2024 SEC Schedule

Aug. 31 at Akron - W
Sept. 21 vs. Ohio - W
Nov. 16 vs. Murray State - W
Nov. 30 vs. Louisville - W

SEC Schedule

HOME:
Auburn - L
Georgia - L
South Carolina - W
Vandy - W

AWAY:
Texas - L
Florida - W
Tennessee - L
Ole Miss - L

Don't fall in the trap that I did last year, although I didn't bet enough to really hurt. Being an amateur better that usually only bets on UK games (And then only on UK) I had never bet the over/under and I thought the over under at 7 was almost a sure bet, I thought that you got your money back for ties. But in over under if you tie you lose your bet, so everyone that assumed it was a safe bet at 7 was wrong, because if they won 7 you lose your money if you bet the over or if you bet the under. The house almost always wins, plus you have to wait a long time for your money even if you do win..

But it is fun. And yes, I do think they win over 7 this year.

Last edited:
6 wins if defense plays well, 7-8 wins if our QB plays as advertised. If offense and defense play as advertised and we have no injuries 8 wins max.

Now that the entire schedule is out what are we thinking?

I'm going with 7 wins with room for 1 more if our QB is awesome as we hope he is

Kentucky Football 2024 SEC Schedule

Aug. 31 at Akron - W
Sept. 21 vs. Ohio - W
Nov. 16 vs. Murray State - W
Nov. 30 vs. Louisville - W

SEC Schedule

HOME:
Auburn - L
Georgia - L
South Carolina - W
Vandy - W

AWAY:
Texas - L
Florida - W
Tennessee - L
Ole Miss - L

Why an L to AU? Freeze is a good play caller and has turned over about half their roster, but it was bad, they are tried to bring anyone in with any experience regardless of level. At home I think UK will be too physical for them. UK should have a pretty good edge at QB against UGA. Both have new OCs, Bobo has been laughed at but his time as OC with Richt our offense averaged 37+ a game with a high of 41. I know BBN is excited to get Coen back after a year. plus you guys are due. My point is UK is now in position to not concede to anyone in or out of conference. Time to accept UK is a good program and doesn't need concessions to be in playoff hunt.

Reactions: The-Hack
And the QB he’s talking about will be long gone by then.
Someone in another thread said Leary will have eligibility for 2024 but I had not heard that from anyone else. He was class of ‘18 so kind of hard to imagine.

Don't fall in the trap that I did last year, although I didn't bet enough to really hurt. Being an amateur better that usually only bets on UK games (And then only on UK) I had never bet the over/under and I thought the over under at 7 was almost a sure bet, I thought that you got your money back for ties. But in over under if you tie you lose your bet, so everyone that assumed it was a safe bet at 7 was wrong, because if they won 7 you lose your money if you bet the over or if you bet the under. The house almost always wins, plus you have to wait a long time for your money even if you do win..

But it is fun. And yes, I do think they win over 7 this year.
If you had bet the over since Stoops year 3 that would be your only loss. I’ve won well over $10k on UK season over bets.

• Wow
Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
College Football to me is fairly predicatable

Vegas has us right now at 6.5 Wins
That’s for this season, not next year, which is the one you posted with us playing Texas. They do not post o/u until long after the season is over.

And, the OP show’s Louisville as a home game. Isn’t that away this year? Maybe delete and restart this thread?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT