ADVERTISEMENT

Osobor update

miss cleo fraud GIF

Maybe he's wanting to see other schools then come visit here last and just not leave?

What the hell is up with people and Louisville now?

LOL, "scheduling visits means nothing", Uh, they mean everything. Especially when he has one scheduled with his former coaches new school. These players follow their coach ALOT when these situation come up. Coach leaves, player hits portal. Player schedules visit to former coaches NEW school. And a 2nd bad sign is we are not until at least a week away. Visits get cancelled a lot.
I think these insiders are trying to be first, facts second. Then when it appears they are wrong, start making up silly responses. Sounds a lot like Ole Frosty Tips back in the day.

LOL, "scheduling visits means nothing", Uh, they mean everything. Especially when he has one scheduled with his former coaches new school. These players follow their coach ALOT when these situation come up. Coach leaves, player hits portal. Player schedules visit to former coaches NEW school. And a 2nd bad sign is we are not until at least a week away. Visits get cancelled a lot.
I think these insiders are trying to be first, facts second. Then when it appears they are wrong, start making up silly responses. Sounds a lot like Ole Frosty Tips back in the day.
What do you mean “back in the day” ? He still does it , lol .

Reactions: UKortho
UL visit for Derby…that’s not ideal for anyone else on that list. Could make any kid want to commit after seeing that in person.

Yeah, not ideal. No way to spin it. People talked about it like he was committing a week ago..

Just curious and to clarify, are you saying Osobor might follow a former coach? If so which staff is that coach part of? Thanks in advance if you can tell me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT