ADVERTISEMENT

Onyenso Workout

Noticed that "gathering" he does before his jumpshot; he'll never get it off in a game unless they're just daring him to shoot.
That's what I saw too. Very slow load. And a lack of quickness. If people thought Oscar couldn't guard the pick and roll this guy will make Oscar look like first team all defense.

That shot form should make for a good free throw shooter though. He did show a knack for rebounding when he played last season.

I saw him in the Bahamas and knew he had a long way to go. He's started on the path but he's still a long way from being a contributor at a program like UK. He's a 3 year project at best.

No footage of him standing ready to receive an inbounds pass?
Good point. I wonder who we will have to replace Toppin on receiving that over the shoulder out of bounds pass?? Cal must stay up late at night thinking of his crafty out of bounds plays.

I am excited for Ugonna. If he performs well, that's great for the team, but it is also another selling point for transfer bigs and 5 star big recruits to come here in the future.

I saw him in the Bahamas and knew he had a long way to go. He's started on the path but he's still a long way from being a contributor at a program like UK. He's a 3 year project at best.
You saw him in the Bahamas? Really? How, via a portal to an alternate universe where he was there? Because he wasn't there in this one.

Your memory must be even foggier and more inaccurate than mine!

I suspect he has an "ok" season, lumbers a bit, shows flashes, frustrates those with high expectations, then bolts for the draft on POTENTIAL that we never got to enjoy at UK, and the rest is history.

Shooting 99% after 2 videos. We don't need Oscar back, we have a 1st team AA already.
Now I understand why Ware left.

• Haha
Reactions: Runnin'Ramel
Potential is there. Should have gotten more minutes last year

Criminal ware got so many minutes over him. Onyenso will be a problem by no later than end of next season. If he can work on lower body strength, he will be even better. He got pushed around some on rebounding. A guy his size and anticipation ability will excel at rebounding once he can hold position

Reactions: tomrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT