ADVERTISEMENT

On this Thanksgiving Day..

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
Grateful to be an American and live in this country. It may not be perfect but we live in the greatest country in the world. I served as did many family members for our freedoms as many of you did also. May God bless all who post on here. It can get really negative sometimes but I still enjoy it. God bless America !

Grateful to be an American and live in this country. It may not be perfect but we live in the greatest country in the world. I served as did many family members for our freedoms as many of you did also. May God bless all who post on here. It can get really negative sometimes but I still enjoy it. God bless America !
God bless America! Thank you to all our service people. Happy Thanksgiving to all BBN and Cats fans across the country.

Reactions: cat tat2
Thanks man, for your service. I would serve again if called, even though I 'm old now. Emerson said, "WHAT LIES BEHIND US AND WHAT LIES BEFORE US ARE TINY MATTERS COMPARED TO WHAT LIES WITHIN US". There are thousands that gave their all for us all, from the forming of our country to this day, to have the freedoms we enjoy. Please everytime you have a opportunity to vote please honor those who gave their life for the opportunity to do so. As Uncle Adolph said, "GOD BLESS AMERICA".

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving-Bird2.gif

Thanks man, for your service. I would serve again if called, even though I 'm old now. Emerson said, "WHAT LIES BEHIND US AND WHAT LIES BEFORE US ARE TINY MATTERS COMPARED TO WHAT LIES WITHIN US". There are thousands that gave their all for us all, from the forming of our country to this day, to have the freedoms we enjoy. Please everytime you have an opportunity to vote please honor those who gave their life for the opportunity to do so. As Uncle Adolph said, "GOD BLESS AMERICA".
Days like today are hard for some as we look at the empty chairs of those that didn’t come home or came home a different person than they left. I have a huge flagpole and a plaque in my yard for my brother. Thank you to all those who served.

Setting aside our differences of the direction of the program we all love, Happy thanksgiving to everyone. May your day be filled with thanks giving and blessings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT