ADVERTISEMENT

***Official T-Jones thread. Try to consolidate threads. Post here(***

welcome to uk t jones here is our starting lineup
knight
lamb
miller
jones
kanter
bench ,dodson,liggins,poole,vargas,jorts,hood,polson hell ya!!!!!!!!! looks good to me, he signed the same thing as b knight and anyone who thinks it is not over is just a negative person or in complete shock that we are going to be a contender again next year, after losing 5 players. the only thing you would have to worry about is if cal left and he clearly said he is staying and coaching uk next year so be excited and get ready for another kick @ss year

t jones highlight reel

Originally posted by MO_Blue:

Originally posted by LmdCat:

As for starting crap with every poster, I haven't started crap with any poster. I asked an illegitimate question that any person undergoing psychiatric treatment should understand.
And the only other thing I said was to tell the guy who posted that Jones had signed a financial aid agreement that he should not post that crap. I can't help it that it turned out to be true. And then when it turned out to be true, I just said that financial aid agreements are worthless. I'm just sayin'.

This post was edited on 5/19 11:21 PM by LmdCat

Fixed.

Well, since you put it that way my taint is starting to feel a little dry too
roll.gif

ftp, I hope you didn't misunderstand and think that my fix was intended for you.

nope, but I did find your editing very entertaining and the most likely explaination for the original outburst.
I was only responding as if he had written it as a joke, but now you've ruined everything.

Originally posted by herodotus6:

TerrenceJonesWATCH is over. He's (@terrencejones1) is headed to Kentucky. He signed financial aid, not LOI, according to Pat Strickland

Thank you! I wonder what happened to UW? Chicken or rabbit grenade???
I don't know, but Dave Baker, Evan Daniels, and a few others I have read on twitter are just floored that Jones pulled the trigger on UK. All seemed to think he wouldn't back out on UW. HUGE pickup for us tonight. That just made UK a legit Final Four contender.

Good call. Twice.
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by GonzoCat90:

TerrenceJonesWATCH is over. He's (@terrencejones1) is headed to Kentucky. He signed financial aid, not LOI, according to Pat Strickland

Thank you! I wonder what happened to UW? Chicken or rabbit grenade???
I don't know, but Dave Baker, Evan Daniels, and a few others I have read on twitter are just floored that Jones pulled the trigger on UK. All seemed to think he wouldn't back out on UW. HUGE pickup for us tonight. That just made UK a legit Final Four contender.

Good call. Twice.
3dgrin.gif
Too bad I didn't grow up and stop the crap posts though. My taint is still a little dry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT