ADVERTISEMENT

Don't forget to pick your SUP in the...

Old_Red

All-American
Jun 7, 2001
Final Stupid Underdog Contest of the season and make your prediction in the Kentucky vs Clemson Prediction Contest.

You can make your SUP picks any time before the actual kickoff of that game. I'll be capturing picks at the start of all the bowl games. These two contests are the final contests of the season for football. I'm not going to do something for the playoffs. Perhaps I'll have to when it goes to 12 teams.

Last edited:
You can make SUP picks today up to 2:15pm now since I have captured the current picks. Or you can wait until after the last game is started tonight and all day tomorrow. I'm trying to capture the picks pretty much all day today so I'll post updates here when you can make more picks. Generally during the bowl season, any time before the first game of the day or after the last game of the day has kicked off will be OK.

Got another snapshot. 3 SUPs in 6 games and nobody picked any of them.

You still can do both SUP and the prediction contest. Try hard not to pick a SUP while games are playing unless I post here that you can. @RocknRollCats, you picked Coastal Carolina and then picked Eastern Michigan. Since you didn't say to override, I'm going to choose Coastal Carolina for you. I have the snapshot of picks up to now so if you really want Eastern Michigan, you can go delete the Coastal Carolina post.

Reactions: RocknRollCats
Just took a snapshot. I'll try to take another one around 8:00pm so you all can make SUP picks tonight for future games. We have had 8 SUP's win so far but only @BigTyrone managed to have a good SUP in Georgia Tech.

Good to go on SUP picks until the 26th game kickoff. You can always make your prediction of the Kentucky Clemson game up to that kick off.

Got another snapshot. Still only two SUP winners picked. You can make predictions until 8:00pm, the next kickoff. I might take another snapshot at 9pm.

Got another snapshot. You can make SUP picks until noon tomorrow when Kentucky kicks off. We have a total of 10 SUP winners now with @Roe07 picking up the most points so far.

I got another snapshot so we're good until noon tomorrow to make picks. We now have 15 SUP winners so far and 12 of us cashed in on those.

@BurgLife and @maysvilleky, you have my sympathies for your SUP picks. Georgia 42-3 at the half. For anyone who hasn't entered the SUP Contest, you still have the Monday games to choose from and you can pick from now until noon on Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT