ADVERTISEMENT

***Official T-Jones thread. Try to consolidate threads. Post here(***

I was thinking the music from Psycho, with close-ups of UK fans across the nation realizing we got played and dropping any number of expletives.

Thanks steve, I know i was having a hard time finding any jones post.....lol

They was so many of them i did not know which one to post on...

Thanks.

Thanks Steve. It is really hard to figure out what thread has the latest info or most insightful when there are 3 dozen or so threads to choose from.

Steve just gets through doing some housecleaning & an idiot starts a new thread. Unbelievable.

Originally posted by BleedBlue86:
Funny how there was 10,000 posts on the subject until an admin makes an official thread! LOL

lol. Well, the new ones are already popping up.

Her's what I think is Jones' twitter--nothing new in an hour: http://twitter.com/TerrenceJones1
This post was edited on 5/19 10:42 PM by MO_Blue

If this kid announced that he was coming to UK would you trust him? I certainly wouldn't. He is so confused or so unable to make a decision that he will be a coaches nightmare for the 1 to 2 years he is with a team.

Was he having a live press conference or is there just going to be an announcement made and sent out to the media?

i dont even think we'll find out 2nite. I think he will fax in his loi but not tell any1 so that he can have even more attention.

Originally posted by BigBlu_2002:
i dont even think we'll find out 2nite. I think he will fax in his loi but not tell any1 so that he can have even more attention.

Yeah, I'm beginning to feel the same way somewhat. It's 7:51 PDT now.
This post was edited on 5/19 10:50 PM by MO_Blue

Originally posted by herodotus6:
TerrenceJonesWATCH is over. He's (@terrencejones1) is headed to Kentucky. He signed financial aid, not LOI, according to Pat Strickland

Thank you! I wonder what happened to UW? Chicken or rabbit grenade???

Originally posted by MO_Blue:

TerrenceJonesWATCH is over. He's (@terrencejones1) is headed to Kentucky. He signed financial aid, not LOI, according to Pat Strickland

Thank you! I wonder what happened to UW? Chicken or rabbit grenade???
I don't know, but Dave Baker, Evan Daniels, and a few others I have read on twitter are just floored that Jones pulled the trigger on UK. All seemed to think he wouldn't back out on UW. HUGE pickup for us tonight. That just made UK a legit Final Four contender.

Originally posted by LmdCat:

Evan Daniels breaking Jones has signed Financial papers to UK.

grow up and stop the crap posts.
ok. How about you lick my taint first.

roll.gif

Originally posted by BeachCatFan:

What is your problem? Are you Twitter challenged or something?

Why do you think he is any more committed to UK than he was to UW? Without an LOI, this means nothing. He is probably on the phone now calling the UW coach just as he called Cal after committing to UW.

Oh boy, the celebratory booze is flowing and we already have the evenings first invitation to a taint lickin! This here's gonna be some party.

Why do you think he is any more committed to UK than he was to UW? Without an LOI, this means nothing. He is probably on the phone now calling the UW coach just as he called Cal after committing to UW.
Then are you worried about Brandon Knight backing out of UK? Because it is the same type of papers he signed. STFU and start lickin' you negative Nancy.

I don't know, but Dave Baker, Evan Daniels, and a few others I have read on twitter are just floored that Jones pulled the trigger on UK. All seemed to think he wouldn't back out on UW. HUGE pickup for us tonight. That just made UK a legit Final Four contender.

I am too. That was a couragous reversal by Jones on a very public stage. That's why I figured it had to be some unusual explanation, like a chicken grenade from you or crown. lol.

Seriously, I'm glad I did not have a bet on this, because I would have lost.

Originally posted by ftp000:

Oh boy, the celebratory booze is flowing and we already have the evenings first invitation to a taint lickin! This here's gonna be some party.
Yes, a good night indeed. I've got the bourbon, who's got the rest?

The Washington fans have disappeared on twitter. A couple minutes before Evan Daniels broke his tweet, they were all over the place is "Eat it UK nation" tweets, what few are on are throwing Jones under the bus. It's great.

The Washington fans have disappeared on twitter. A couple minutes before Evan Daniels broke his tweet, they were all over the place is "Eat it UK nation" tweets, what few are on are throwing Jones under the bus. It's great.

where & which accounts are you following? Sounds like I'm missing fun.

Dude, if you're gonna start shit with every poster on this board who is excited tonight you are in for a long one. How bout this, if you don't have any faith in the TJ announcement (and it's easy to see why) then step away and leave the rest of us the F alone in our ignorant bliss? mmmmkay?

Dude, if you're gonna start shit with every poster on this board who is excited tonight you are in for a long one. How bout this, if you don't have any faith in the TJ announcement (and it's easy to see why) then step away and leave the rest of us the F alone in our ignorant bliss? mmmmkay?

Good thought.

Originally posted by MO_Blue:

Good thought.
Great thought actually, but won't happen, not unless there is moderator intervention.

If you don't like my post, don't read it. As for starting crap with every poster, I haven't started crap with any poster. I asked a legitimate question that any reasonable person should understand.
This post was edited on 5/19 11:21 PM by LmdCat

If you don't like my post, don't read it. As for starting crap with every poster, I haven't started crap with any poster. I asked a legitimate question that any reasonable person should understand.

really? let's just see how the whole "taint licking" argument started, somebody posted that E. Danials was reporting Jones to UK and you instantly responded with the following "grow up and stop the crap posts." Sounds like starting shit to me, and I defy you to find a question in your post.

As for starting crap with every poster, I haven't started crap with any poster. I asked an illegitimate question that any person undergoing psychiatric treatment should understand.
And the only other thing I said was to tell the guy who posted that Jones had signed a financial aid agreement that he should not post that crap. I can't help it that it turned out to be true. And then when it turned out to be true, I just said that financial aid agreements are worthless. I'm just sayin'.

Fixed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT