ADVERTISEMENT

Official Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cbpointblank1979:
The idea that the side opposed to one's own is "evil" or "anti-American" is a popular, ugly one today. Certain examples do a world of good in showing the problems with that line of thought. John McCain, while not necessarily someone I support, is a hero. So is George HW Bush. On the Democratic side, I can't think of too many people who deserve the "American Hero" mantle more than Senator Daniel Inouye of Hawaii.

* At age 17, he was a medical volunteer at the Pearl Harbor attack.

* Member of the famed 442nd Regimental Combat Team. Comprised entirely of Japanese-Americans, it's the most decorated unit in the history of the US Army.

* Awarded the Purple Heart, Bronze Star, Distinguished Service Cross and Medal of Honor.

* Senator from Hawaii since 1963 (48 years)

* President pro tempore of the Senate (the highest-ranking Asian-American politician in US history).

* Second-longest serving Senator in US history (after Robert Byrd).

* Medal of Honor citation:

Second Lieutenant Daniel K. Inouye distinguished himself by extraordinary heroism in action on 21 April 1945, in the vicinity of San Terenzo, Italy. While attacking a defended ridge guarding an important road junction, Second Lieutenant Inouye skillfully directed his platoon through a hail of automatic weapon and small arms fire, in a swift enveloping movement that resulted in the capture of an artillery and mortar post and brought his men to within 40 yards of the hostile force. Emplaced in bunkers and rock formations, the enemy halted the advance with crossfire from three machine guns. With complete disregard for his personal safety, Second Lieutenant Inouye crawled up the treacherous slope to within five yards of the nearest machine gun and hurled two grenades, destroying the emplacement. Before the enemy could retaliate, he stood up and neutralized a second machine gun nest. Although wounded by a sniper’s bullet, he continued to engage other hostile positions at close range until an exploding grenade shattered his right arm. Despite the intense pain, he refused evacuation and continued to direct his platoon until enemy resistance was broken and his men were again deployed in defensive positions. In the attack, 25 enemy soldiers were killed and eight others captured. By his gallant, aggressive tactics and by his indomitable leadership, Second Lieutenant Inouye enabled his platoon to advance through formidable resistance, and was instrumental in the capture of the ridge. Second Lieutenant Inouye’s extraordinary heroism and devotion to duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service and reflect great credit on him, his unit, and the United States Army.

Inouye lost his arm in the action.

That, my friends, is a life. Damnation.
and he's still a member of a party that supports late term abortion, tries to prevent our troops from voting overseas because they usually vote against Democrats, and supports politicians like Weiner, who have no morality at all.

cbshootsblanks1979, nice try, but we know how this guy votes...he has a record. His military service won't save that.

You're welcome...

Is late term abortion more of an abhorrent act than years of Klan service? I mean, hard to take whitesrulesec seriously when he's done nothing but spew hate and attack minorities.
This post was edited on 6/12 10:32 AM by catlanta31

Originally posted by catlanta31:
Is late term abortion more of an abhorrent act than years of Klan service? I mean, hard to take whitesrulesec seriously when he's done nothing but spew hate and attack minorities.
This post was edited on 6/12 10:32 AM by catlanta31

This is a guy who just insulted a Medal of Honor winner who was literally present in WW2 from the very first moment that the US entered it - and he insulted him because some other guy tweeted a pic of his dick to a girl 70 years later.

Not exactly a mental colossus we're dealing with here.

G.

T.

F.

O.

laugh.gif

I'm not sure you can come back from suggesting that your state might secede from the Union - particularly when you're running for the presidency of said Union.

You can when 37% of all the jobs created since the recession ended in 2009 are in your state. He would be a nightmare for Obama who has done nothing but kill jobs.

Originally posted by CatsRuleSEC:
and he's still a member of a party that supports late term abortion, tries to prevent our troops from voting overseas because they usually vote against Democrats, and supports politicians like Weiner, who have no morality at all.

cbshootsblanks1979, nice try, but we know how this guy votes...he has a record. His military service won't save that.

You're welcome...

Both parties have plenty of warts.

Originally posted by sinker16:
Pretty good read...

Yes it is. It will be interesting to see how the vote goes on the bill regarding bank fees and merchants. Who will support whom?

Originally posted by buckethead1978:
He survived a late term abortion despite having his brain sucked out with a vacuum
glad you think that awful procedure should be used in graphic detail to make jokes like you just did.

one has to be evil to joke around about that procedure. you are sick.

Originally posted by AustinTXCat:
Recent, post-shooting pic of Gabby Giffords.

All things considered, she looks fabulous.

Her recovery is incredible.

Ditto to both of these. Amazing story after a horrific tragedy. It sounds like she underwent another follow up surgery weeks before this photo, hence the short hair. Great to see her smile.

He survived a late term abortion despite having his brain sucked out with a vacuum

laugh.gif

Too bad he survived though. The world would be better off without him.

Originally posted by catlanta31:

laugh.gif

Too bad he survived though. The world would be better off without him.

says the guy who praises late term abortion....

Whitesrule is currently on RR trying to convince the other posters that he hates Lebron and Bosh because they're arrogant. He conveniently leaves out that he hates them because they're black.

personal attacks are not allowed per the written rules of this forum.

This is a political thread. Lets keep it political guys.

Is that why you hate minorities, because of political affiliation? You always dodge the question of why you choose to be an ignorant shithead.

Shut up, douche.

The mods all hate you, too.
This post was edited on 6/12 8:43 PM by cbpointblank1979

so the usual two douches are trying to bully someone again...

you guys are terrible people...really.

Eat one, dork.

Feel free to email the mods to bitch about your treatment. They've been looking for a way to can your ass for months, so I'm sure they'll be sympathetic.

Eat one, dork.

Feel free to email the mods to bitch about your treatment. They've been looking for a way to can your ass for months, so I'm sure they'll be sympathetic.

cbshootsblanks1979, I guess you're still angry because I showed you up the other day. Don't go away mad, just go away...

wink.gif

You're terrible, and reviled by pretty much everybody on this board - even people who agree with you politically.

So, no. I'm not a bit concerned with anything other than making sure that you realize how hilariously stupid you look every time you post.

You're the "Racist Corky" of the Paddock. Congratulations.

You're terrible, and reviled by pretty much everybody on this board - even people who agree with you politically.

So, no. I'm not a bit concerned with anything other than making sure that you realize how hilariously stupid you look every time you post.

oh gosh, you don't like me....what will I do?

laugh.gif

oh gosh, you don't like me....what will I do?

laugh.gif
I also don't like you.

No one here cares about you or what you think, racist ******.

CatsRuleSEC will end like everyone else who is a troll on this board. One day he will wake up and take serious offense, because his alter ego doesn't give two shits right now, about something someone said. It will probably be Catlanta and I will gladly ride down to Jacksonville and take him drinking for it. Never before, well almost anyway, has someone been allowed to spew hatred and vitriol without any substance and survive. Congratulations CRS, you're another bump in the road the Paddock will soon forget.

So when does your ban hit?

Just amazing and wonderful, Weiner dragging his domination of the political headlines into its 3rd week with no sign of a letup. Cantor and Boehner are probably sending him private messages to stay strong and not resign, what a gift this guy became.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT