ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

Horses Running GIF - Horses Running Run GIFs

Win or go home and he still doesn’t start his best players….. This guy really does need to go yesterday!!!! Does it really surprise anyone???? When they interviewed him at the tournament first thing he wanted to talk about is all the players he’s had drafted and the billions they’ve made….. It’s exactly the only thing he gives a $hit about…..

Come out and put some pressure on these mf'ers. Edwards and Wagner, Tre at half court, Onyenso in the paint, Reeves at the foul line to cover where the ball is going. Make these bastards face the length and athleticism.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Win or go home and he still doesn’t start his best players….. This guy really does need to go yesterday!!!! Does it really surprise anyone???? When they interviewed him at the tournament first thing he wanted to talk about is all the players he’s had drafted and the billions they’ve made….. It’s exactly the only thing he gives a $hit about…..
It’s just odd to me because any coach, person on this forum, etc…. Knows who needs to start, I just don’t understand it. Cal loves to be right about everything and he’s stuck in his ways. He surrounded himself with a bunch of “yes” men

Tre should never play the 4 in this tournament.

Only the 5.

Should be Edwards and Thiero at the 4, with the four guards taking all the minutes at the 1-3 spots.
That’s exactly it we should never see Tre and any of the other bigs in the game at the same time. At the beginning of the season when we had to play that way we had a better flow on offense.

Barkley just said Kentucky was probably the greatest program of all time and Kenny Smith rolled his eyes, loved it.
Kenny also said cal can go in the locker room for 5 minutes and Kentucky might extend their lead

Or something like that

It’s just odd to me because any coach, person on this forum, etc…. Knows who needs to start, I just don’t understand it. Cal loves to be right about everything and he’s stuck in his ways. He surrounded himself with a bunch of “yes” men
That’s exactly it he needs guys on that staff that will give him the business!

Reactions: NociHTTP
I know I say this every year, but I hate the standard court design. I miss when you could see the home team court wherever you were playing.

Oh my God...the image of Reeves, Reed, Rob...

12+15+0= 27 / 3= 9

I just had an out of body experience

Mitchell knocks down teh first shot, and then on the rebound doesn't know he's under the basket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT