ADVERTISEMENT

Nootropics

no. Placebo
Let's say for a second you're correct. Did you know 10% of those that took a sugar pill clinically regrew hair when they tested propecia?

The mind is incredibly powerful and placebos expose that fact. But, there is concrete evidence of cognitive increase in some nootropics.

Doesn't matter. Don't believe me. I'd rather have the competitive advantage anyway. :)

I know L-phenalynamine is some powerful ishhhh. I took too much of it once and gave me a panic attack. In the right doses, instant energy boost, everything is more focused. I've not tried the more expensive ones, but I'm guessing it just depends on doses. I remember Hordenine being good too.

What the f*** is this? I keep seeing this thread. Is OP trying to peddle some pyramid scheme bullshit?

I know a guy with a prescription for provigil. He then needed another prescription for sleep but I can verify, based on his behavior, it works as described. I can actually tell within a minute of being around him if he has taken it, it's like most people's before/after coffee moods times 100. He says he has no side effects at all but the effect is so strong I'm scared of it.

I tried some and not sure it really did much imo. Did it for a month. Maybe gives you a bit more pep but nothing to where you're like yes, this is awesome!

ADVERTISEMENT