ADVERTISEMENT

No short roster for champ UConn

Who has won the most ncaa tournaments last 20 years out of the big 3 Uconn,Duke or Kansas.

Look, there's simply no other way to view Calipari and his staff's performance this off-season as roster and program mismanagement. If he was younger, paid less, coming off the past 2-3 seasons, it's entirely likely he'd be terminated.

Cal and staff have completely whiffed on the transfer portal this off-season, and really have whiffed on it since its inception.

In a reality where all major teams have shifted towards a few elite freshman recruits mixed with experienced vets, Cal and Co have apparently exclusively doubled down on the freshmen route. It remains to be seen how that plays out this year, but if it fails miserably, it’s gonna get much uglier than ever for Cal—and rightfully so.

You wanna be stubborn and not adapt, no problem as long as you win. You don’t win, just ask all these older coaches who wouldn’t conform to the new landscapes how that worked out. I went from being excited about next year to cautious at best. Hope I’m wrong.

Look, there's simply no other way to view Calipari and his staff's performance this off-season as roster and program mismanagement. If he was younger, paid less, coming off the past 2-3 seasons, it's entirely likely he'd be terminated.
I'm glad you said it. Why is hardly anyone mentioning that the assistants had a big hand in destroying this roster?

Yea all I see is random names for the most part.

I’ll still take our starting 5 over most anyone right now, as long as they’re willing and able to play 40 minutes each.

I just don’t know how Cal can handle the shame and the embarrassment of the situation he’s put himself in.

I know sleeping on a bed made of money helps but there’s not a coach in America who’s view of themselves and reality are farther apart.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT