ADVERTISEMENT

Next year will be hilarious

He has no plan, doesn’t have any coaching ability as far as X’s and O’s. He just worries about recruiting, keeping promises about getting someone drafted, and showing everyone he’s right even to the point of crashing and burning. Which he’s become really good at.
He will bring in some recruits and start them over returning, experienced players. And it won’t matter if they’re better or not, unless DJ returns and then I fully expect him to start. And all we’ll hear preseason is how hard DJ has worked and improved. And then we’ll lose to dook in the champions classic and everyone will be down, but then we’ll beat some cupcakes and the usual posters will get suckered in and start posting about how we are going to a final four.

We'll end up an 8 seed and fans like Jwukfan11 and mdwildcat will hop on here and gloat about how we've "really turned the corner" and how much Calipari has humbled himself.
It’s the journey that I truly enjoy. We had lots of disappointing games. But I was also very entertained at times. Excited to see how the offseason shakes out. Go cats!!!

He has no plan, doesn’t have any coaching ability as far as X’s and O’s. He just worries about recruiting, keeping promises about getting someone drafted, and showing everyone he’s right even to the point of crashing and burning. Which he’s become really good at.
He will bring in some recruits and start them over returning, experienced players. And it won’t matter if they’re better or not, unless DJ returns and then I fully expect him to start. And all we’ll hear preseason is how hard DJ has worked and improved. And then we’ll lose to dook in the champions classic and everyone will be down, but then we’ll beat some cupcakes and the usual posters will get suckered in and start posting about how we are going to a final four.
Rinse, lather and repeat.
The new recycling center.

Getting my lol’s in early for the upcoming season…
“We built for March!”😃😂🤣😄😂“We’re young!” Lmao😃😂🤣😅” “We young young!”😆😂😄🤣😅😃🤣🤣😁😂😄😅😂” “😂🤣😂🤣🤣😆!😂🤣😂😅🥲😅😆😁😄”I need 1 more year mr Barny! 😂🤣😄””Ok, you got it ccc!”😃😄😃😄🤣😂

Ok I’m gd now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Next year you’ll see the return of “take no prisoners” Calipari. He won’t be held back by feelings, player/camp demands, etc. he is going to be coaching for himself and his legacy. He has to prove everyone wrong.

Or it could be another 10+ loss team with no real post season improvement. Really need a lot of returnees and good portal pick ups because the incoming freshman will struggle hard. I am not optimistic.

I’m going to wait until I hear who is coming back before I go jumping off the bridge. I’m not happy with Barnharts decision but if we retain a decent core that includes Shep, I’m going to watch with my fingers crossed. Best case scenario, we are better with a more experienced core. Worst case, we are worse than this year, Cal’s buyout is more reasonable and maybe Mitch grows a pair.

Get ready to watch every game with a Benny Hill theme played over it. Add laugh tracks to Cal’s post game pressers. UK basketball: American’s longest running sitcom!

Benny Hill What GIF

Get ready to watch every game with a Benny Hill theme played over it. Add laugh tracks to Cal’s post game pressers. UK basketball: American’s longest running sitcom!
Unfortunately I think it will be insufferable. The criticism will be at extreme levels after each loss. Cal will entrench himself and spew nonsense to piss fans off. It is going to be an ugly and honestly sad.

Next year you’ll see the return of “take no prisoners” Calipari. He won’t be held back by feelings, player/camp demands, etc. he is going to be coaching for himself and his legacy. He has to prove everyone wrong.

Or it could be another 10+ loss team with no real post season improvement. Really need a lot of returnees and good portal pick ups because the incoming freshman will struggle hard. I am not optimistic.
He said he was taking names and keeping a list right after the Covid year. I think his grudge list keeps growing.

Guess next year will be his revenge tour.

We’ve seen cal coach here for 15 years and we have seen it all. But what we haven’t seen is him coaching for his life and that’s what he will be doing. It will be interesting

We’ve seen cal coach here for 15 years and we have seen it all. But what we haven’t seen is him coaching for his life and that’s what he will be doing. It will be interesting
What would you call this year? Nothing is gonna change. The guy is a rat frick and grifter

“Take no prisoners” has turned into “take no hearts”. We will have 10 losses next year by early February.

If we can get past the 9 seed to the round of 32 with such a young team and new assistants then it will be considered a successful year. I mean wins don’t grow on trees you guys. The other teams are trying to win too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT