ADVERTISEMENT

NEW Official Fire Coach Cal Thread

Just record the games and check the score. No need to put yourself through this kind of frustration.

Or check the score and watch the youtube highlights.
This...up until a year before last you couldn't have drug me away from the TV when UK played with a D9 Caterpillar, tonite I am DVRing it and let my wife talk me into going and seeing a Shenandoah concert. I will check the final score before I subject myself to the emotional swing.

7b3fb266-516e-48a6-8093-b7191d5adca4_text.gif

Cal is in the wrong profession. From the very beginning when he said UK would be players first and that draft day was the biggest day in UK history he was showing his cards. It's obvious he's a life coach and not a basketball coach. It's just sad that our AD continues to pay him millions just to let him give us fans the middle finger every year. His number one priority should be winning games for the university. Nothing else should even come close to that. It's time to find someone who will take the job and the fans seriously.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Bump Many people as they age will become more stubborn and are unable to adapt or think objectively. It’s obvious Cal is here when you see what has happened (or not happened) over the last few years. He needs to step aside but he will be unable to recognize this. Scary to think he might stay many more years.

Nobody deserves a lifetime contract.

Cal just got lucky and is playing mediocre ball because he can without being fired.

It's crazy but thats how I see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT