ADVERTISEMENT

NBA PLAYOFFS SUNDAY!!

Embiid is just getting beat up left and right. Landed on his back. Now tweaks his ankle on another player's foot.

Damn did he get hurt the last game ? When i first saw the report I had to make sure it wasn’t a troll account .
Kawhi Leonard knee

The Clippers ruled Kawhi Leonard out for Game 3 against the Suns on Thursday with a right knee sprain. Here's what you need to know: The injury is to the same knee that Leonard hurt in the 2021 playoffs and later had surgically repaired, which cost him the 2022 season.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Kawhi Leonard knee

The Clippers ruled Kawhi Leonard out for Game 3 against the Suns on Thursday with a right knee sprain. Here's what you need to know: The injury is to the same knee that Leonard hurt in the 2021 playoffs and later had surgically repaired, which cost him the 2022 season.
Damn . It was fun seeing Playoff Kawhi. Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s done for the playoffs .

Reactions: JLoad22
I hate watching Joel Embiid tripping over his big goofy feet and flipping like a dookie and going to the line 20 times a game.

Could be Philly's year but I like Boston's defense in the East yet I hope the Cavs or Knicks can make some noise. The West is wide open. Nobody trusts Denver and if last night is any indication, I agree.

However, Playoff Murray is back!

Lot of Kentucky players got their teams in good positions.

Maxey/76ers sweep.
Booker/Suns are up 3-1 on depleted Clippers.
Bam and Herro/Heat are up 2-1 on the 1-seed Bucks.

And that was all from today.. Not even including Monk/Fox/Lyles or Randle/IQ or J. Murray.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
Dillon Brooks had to open his mouth. This reminds me of WVU talking shit in 2015 then getting curb stomped.
The dude is such a POS. Shot 40% from 3 his last year in college which was clearly a fluke. Guy can't hit anything this playoffs and his behavior is embarrassing. Most techs this season.

Ima football first guy. However, playoff basketball is top notch entertainment. Been waiting on a Philly title since '83. Doc gotta get'em by the Celtics this year. Otherwise, he needs to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT