ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher warning

rick64

All-American
Jan 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
k8QHWV.gif

Beyond the legal ramifications, Hailey Clifton-Carmack’s personal life has also taken a hit. The former educator recently split from her spouse, Chance Carmack, an amateur mixed martial arts fighter and U.S. Army basic training graduate. They maintain joint custody of their two daughters, adding a complex layer to this unfolding story.

308968871_6056709681025047_3846000323888626207_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gobigbluebell
Chance Carmack, an amateur mixed martial arts fighter and U.S. Army basic training graduate. They maintain joint custody of their two daughters, adding a complex layer to this unfolding story.
They say basic training graduate like that is some crowning achievement alone. Did he get kicked out right after? Would make it sound better if they just said he was an Army Veteran. My drill sergeant was a cage fighter, tough son of a gun.

Last edited:
They say basic training graduate like that is some crowning achievement. Did he get kicked out right after? My drill sergeant was a cage fighter, tough son of a gun.
Who, what, when, where and why are never completely answered anymore or are answered poorly.

Like Waynesville, MO, close to St Louis.

Bowling Green is closer to Louisville.

His amateur mma page says he's 0-1-0 as a flyweight. He was listed at 5'11 126#

Reactions: blubo and kybloo92
Basic Training Graduate usually means: General discharge (not very good) OR General discharge under honorable conditions (still not great, but leaves open the possibility, however small, and it is VERY small, that it can, at some point in the future be appealed and upgraded to an honorable discharge.

If you complete basic training, and swear the oath (you're not actually a member of the armed forces until you do both), and exit the armed forces with anything but an honorable discharge, you have placed a pretty large burden/stain on yourself. Any job application (for a job of any import) is going to include questions about military service, and one of those is going to be: Were you honorably discharged? Lying about that is a criminal act, and if you're truthful (in the case that you did not receive an honorable discharge) then your application is probably going in the waste basket. It's not something you want on your easily verifiable record. And it never goes away.

A dishonorable discharge is the worst of course, but that is likely going to be accompanied by a felony on your record and jail time.

Reactions: blubo
Basic Training Graduate usually means: General discharge (not very good) OR General discharge under honorable conditions (still not great, but leaves open the possibility, however small, and it is VERY small, that it can, at some point in the future be appealed and upgraded to an honorable discharge.

If you complete basic training, and swear the oath (you're not actually a member of the armed forces until you do both), and exit the armed forces with anything but an honorable discharge, you have placed a pretty large burden/stain on yourself. Any job application (for a job of any import) is going to include questions about military service, and one of those is going to be: Were you honorably discharged? Lying about that is a criminal act, and if you're truthful (in the case that you did not receive an honorable discharge) then your application is probably going in the waste basket. It's not something you want on your easily verifiable record. And it never goes away.

A dishonorable discharge is the worst of course, but that is likely going to be accompanied by a felony on your record and jail time.
You would really have to f*** up to get a general discharge or anything right out of basic training. Usually troops in any branch of service who don't 'cut it' get an entry-level separation if they have served 180 days or less. Army BCT is 10 weeks. It won't really have an impact on their future.

Last edited:
Who, what, when, where and why are never completely answered anymore or are answered poorly.

Like Waynesville, MO, close to St Louis.

Bowling Green is closer to Louisville.

His amateur mma page says he's 0-1-0 as a flyweight. He was listed at 5'11 126#
Very true these days. I had an old NCO who razzed me that I wasn't actually in until I hit the 1 year mark and would give the old joke he had trips to the PX longer than my career. Then would do the same to the next ones to come after assigned to the unit. My money is on her marrying him for TRICARE/BAS/BAH benefits and it didn't work out. Met him while he was in the Army stationed at Fort Lost In The Woods only 17 miles away from Laquey, the town stated in the article.

Last edited:
That's a good point. An entry-level discharge is more than likely what happened.

You would really have to f*** up to get a general discharge or anything right out of basic training.

Could be, but I think it just poorly written by someone not from the US(also another guess). He's old enough to be in and out of the army. If the writer knew he was discharged after basic it would have made the story spicier. By the writer not asking the obvious follow up, who knows?

My money is on her marrying him for TRICARE/BAS/BAH benefits

The last pic I posted of her was cropped from a couple pic with him. They look young together, like 18-19. They've been together at least for their entire adult lives.

Let’s be honest, how many chicks want to bang a #126 guy? That’s the same as banging a teen anyway. I mean I was a TINY little wrestler in high school and I wrestled #109 8th grade, #112 freshman #125 sophomore so she basically married a sophomore in high school so obviously she liked that I guess? 🤷‍♂️

Does it seem like way more than 50% of these 'naughty teacher' threads are women as predators? If someone would've asked me about the gender split of these incidents, I would have thought male teacher predators would FAR outnumber female. Maybe only the women are posted on this board? But, I generally only see women teachers in the media, even if not posted here. Is that just a misperception on my part?

Beyond the legal ramifications, Hailey Clifton-Carmack’s personal life has also taken a hit. The former educator recently split from her spouse, Chance Carmack, an amateur mixed martial arts fighter and U.S. Army basic training graduate. They maintain joint custody of their two daughters, adding a complex layer to this unfolding story.

308968871_6056709681025047_3846000323888626207_n.jpg

Need to update his record to 0-2-0

The last pic I posted of her was cropped from a couple pic with him. They look young together, like 18-19. They've been together at least for their entire adult lives.
Sounds about right, found her a sucker fresh out of Basic Training at 18-19 years old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT