ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker crushes Arkansas fan. Just the facts.

What Arkansas fans don’t realize is Cal has sucked for the better part of a decade, not just the last few years. He was about ten games below .500 against top 25 teams since 2015. Only won the SEC once since 2018. Only won the SECT once since 2018. One NCAAT win since 2019. One SECT win since 2019. No one seeds since 2015. Lost 3 in a row at Rupp for the first time ever. 1-5 in the last six Champions Classic.

They think they’re getting 2010 Cal. They’re in for a rude awakening.

Since Cal has left, I’ve really taken notice of what seems to be some new level of beef with Tucker. He’s taken Cal to task nonstop.

I like it.
He licked his ass while he was here. If anything, it just shows me that he’s a pussy that can only talk shit about someone when they’re not in the same room anymore.

Tucker should have been this critical all along, not a month after he left.

He licked his ass while he was here. If anything, it just shows me that he’s a pussy that can only talk shit about someone when they’re not in the same room anymore.

I actually felt that way about him for a long time as well. It seemed like he was toeing some company line. Then he dropped that exposè last offseason (or maybe the one prior?) about how weird things were behind the scenes with Cal and the program and he’s been on a tear since.

Reactions: MegaBlue05

When the Cat is away,The mouse 🐁 plays!

Arkansas fans never explain why they think he's done a bad job on the roster. That is one pathetic fanbase

Tucker is definitely a soy boy

Reactions: deep3
Had one tell me "we have the most talent in the SEC next year. You're just jealous". I had to laff at him because that is exactly what we had every year and was stil 3rd or 5th in the league. LOL.
We had the most talent in the SEC all 15 years of Calipari’s tenure. And since 2016, that got us exactly jack shit. Arkansas fans are loony.

He very well may have great classes
But he’s gotta be able to coach them
This first year at Arkansas will be a good one for him. He will have a little more fire to prove himself and older players

Until Cow, slips on his slop....

Reactions: Samurai Cat

Oh BS. Tucker was calling out Cal before last season started. That's why he lost all access to the program.

Oh BS. Tucker was calling out Cal before last season started. That's why he lost all access to the program.
Okay, the last year then. Some of us were vocal critics starting in 2018. Tucker only jumped off the bandwagon when it became clear the wheels were falling off.

Reactions: delk4three
He very well may have great classes
But he’s gotta be able to coach them
This first year at Arkansas will be a good one for him. He will have a little more fire to prove himself and older players
He had older players on his last several rosters and it didn’t matter. Oscar, Reeves, Grady, Mitchell, Brooks was here three years, Wheeler, played like nine seasons at how many schools.

He had older players on his last several rosters and it didn’t matter. Oscar, Reeves, Grady, Mitchell, Brooks was here three years, Wheeler, played like nine seasons at how many schools.
Well true lol

Okay, the last year then. Some of us were vocal critics starting in 2018. Tucker only jumped off the bandwagon when it became clear the wheels were falling off.

I dont care how long it took em, he came around, and didn't wait for Cal to leave. You do remember the scorching Cal article he put out last summer, correct?

Reactions: DSGTCAT28
Arkansas fans need to face reality by doing some "math" on the back of an envelope, so to speak. Subtract Anthony Davis, from CCCal's career at Kentucky. A truly generational talent who got Kentucky a title in one of the weakest of Final Fours. Kansas was playing with only 5 real players--kind of like this year with winding up with 4, but that year they slipped through to the title game. CCCal still had to fight for a close win there, and the win was because of Davis 16 rebounds and 6 blocks, and the other great players he had.

Now add the math of all of the sensational players who moved on to great things in the NBA that CCCal had--minus Davis getting him a title. Subtract you ever getting an Anthony Davis type superstar. Add the math of the direction he has gone in recent years. = That is your new coach.

lol, says an anonymous dude on a message board. I swear, you all have no self awareness.

Reactions: Mike-D
I don't even care if the coach at Arkansas occasionally draws up enough plays to beat UK during reg season.....

He's been tested at our school and shown what he is and what he is not.

I just want us fans to be classy regardless of the atmosphere....arguably one of the weirdest predicaments in college ball, having to play Calipari as Arkansas's coach.

How do we act, with confidence...Not hate. Just leave that in the forefront.

What Arkansas fans don’t realize is Cal has sucked for the better part of a decade, not just the last few years. He was about ten games below .500 against top 25 teams since 2015. Only won the SEC once since 2018. Only won the SECT once since 2018. One NCAAT win since 2019. One SECT win since 2019. No one seeds since 2015. Lost 3 in a row at Rupp for the first time ever. 1-5 in the last six Champions Classic.

They think they’re getting 2010 Cal. They’re in for a rude awakening.
Cal has had superior talent 80% of his 15 years at UK and has been out coached most of the time. Even with Wall and Cousin, he had the superior team and Huggins out coached him. 2015 he basically had an NBA team that went 10 deep and Wisconsin's coach out coached him, Oaklands coach out coached him, St. Peters coach out coached him, hell Walter McCarty came into Rupp and out coached him.

Arkansas made a deal with the devil signing Calipari. Their grandiose delusions of being some powerhouse program under CCC will last as long as a Calipari Tournament run these days when they wise up to the snake oil salesman that he is. They may as well be on probation when he ultimately leaves there with all ugly it is all going to end for him. Calipari will never change. He needs to recruit top freshmen to hide his shortcomings as a head coach and these days even that isn't good enough. He's washed up. They can have him and enjoy being the laughing stock of college basketball under CCC.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Bradley getting ready for Mother's Day in Fayetteville.....
R.b98bf120b30bad275f607fee08bf76a2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT