ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty (substitute) teacher alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Married Oklahoma substitute teacher, 26, is arrested after she 'made out with boy, 15, and sent him nudes': Husband is town's police chief

• Married former substitute teacher Emma Delaney Hancock, 26, is accused of kissing and sending nudes to a 15-year-old student
  • Hancock faces two counts of soliciting sexual conduct or communication with a minor by use of technology
  • She also faces two counts of lewd or indecent acts to a child under the age of 16
69873817-11977289-image-m-3_1681600389993.jpg

Can’t believe y’all haven’t learned your lesson by now. That chick is a 3 with no makeup, guaranteed.

Need full figure pic without makeup. That could change a lot.

Reactions: entropy13
I always wonder if the husband saw this coming. I mean, you would think you aren't married to a woman who would screw/sext a teenager but at the same time, presumably the husbands have to have some inkling that they are married to insane women.

Or, at least, I hope.

Married Oklahoma substitute teacher, 26, is arrested after she 'made out with boy, 15, and sent him nudes': Husband is town's police chief

• Married former substitute teacher Emma Delaney Hancock, 26, is accused of kissing and sending nudes to a 15-year-old student
  • Hancock faces two counts of soliciting sexual conduct or communication with a minor by use of technology
  • She also faces two counts of lewd or indecent acts to a child under the age of 16
69873817-11977289-image-m-3_1681600389993.jpg

Absolutely shocked that she isn't wearing a crucifix chain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT