ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

When meatloaf said he'd do anything for love but he won't do that...what was he talking about? Trannies? Ahead of his time if true. Or maybe dating a girl that's a fan of your rival. Could be that too.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Passed the Clark’s Get Pumped and Shop on Leestown. That corridor is in its development infancy and already looks like a forgotten part of Lexington.

Well played. I never thought it would be possible.
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Passed the Clark’s Get Pumped and Shop on Leestown. That corridor is in its development infancy and already looks like a forgotten part of Lexington.

Well played. I never thought it would be possible.
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif
I’m not entirely sure why there was a need for two of the exact same Pumps ands Shops less than a mile from each other and two IGAs.

If you like a $5.99 bag of chips, NW Lexington has you covered.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
I’m not entirely sure why there was a need for two of the exact same Pumps ands Shops less than a mile from each other and two IGAs.

If you like a $5.99 bag of chips, NW Lexington has you covered.
I really think that’s NW Lex’s destiny. Maybe by sheer luck some powerful discovery will be made in Town Branch Creek and our side of town immediately becomes the new Chevy Chase.

When meatloaf said he'd do anything for love but he won't do that...what was he talking about? Trannies? Ahead of his time if true. Or maybe dating a girl that's a fan of your rival. Could be that too.

Did we discover what he meant? Trannies or no?
I have yet to visit it.

Speaking of there’s a billboard on Leestown saying it’s only 9.1 miles that’s the Clark’s GP and Shop. Maybe on a map—but not in real life .

You boycotting Ramseys?

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Been a while since I've been to a UK game. Headed to Wednesday nights' with my daughter. Should be a good time. Given the way the Cats are playing and the fact the last game vs the dores was a blowout, the Cats should have this one under control early, In other words, It'll probably be a close game. Go cats.

Anyone got a review of the leestown Applebee's?
Spoiler alert.

Wifey and me met on match all those yrs ago. Still kinda new. I work on that side of town. And was working 6 days a week roughly a shitload of hrs. So meeting up first time was tricky.

So we met in person first time at that Applebee's. Kinda like the Applebee's song by walker hayes...I found me a cutie with low expectations. That was a win for me!

So I give that place a 5 star

It's no Gatlinburg papa johns.

I'm old enough to remember when it was like the only thing there besides the gas stations. It deserved better than having a all that commercial real estate around it.

If they build that double diamond on leestown I might cry

For anyone watching Arkansas and Alabama, that last possession by Arkansas in regulation was awful. Jacking up the 3 to be the hero when you should be driving and drawing a foul. Stupid. No rush for the three. Just dribbled it out and took an awful shot. Momentum had already shifted to Alabama and I think they missed their chance.

God I hope so.

On an unrelated note. Had surgery on my other arm today. They worked on three locations to improve the carpal tunnel issue. One on the wrist and two on the elbow. This one already hurts worse than the last and the numbness hasn't worn off yet. This should be fun.
Sorry to hear. Get well soon.

Thank you Austin. But it's all good. Get this corrected and hopefully get back where I can work on projects.

It pales in comparison to what a lot of other people are dealing with. And I'm sure you can relate. Glad you got good news the other day. And I hope you are with us for the foreseeable future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT