ADVERTISEMENT

My man Kash-------you have to love him-----Just read on Yardbarker where----

jauk11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2006
after choosing UK over UL and USC he said he guessed there were two or three UL fans in E Kentucky. He isn't one of them.

Sounds like he really has his head on straight, a Kentucky boy all the way, although I really should say man.

Reactions: jnewc2
Yeah, I never did understand how UL got to be in his final three. I'm thinking they were nothing more than a placeholder to build at least a little bit of drama, and a prop to have a third hat on the table.

Reactions: jnewc2
He didn't do many visits. He indicated a great interest in FL, but never visited. I think the visit to USC opened his eyes more about KY. He had a comparison and felt he knew where he wanted to go.

Yeah, I never did understand how UL got to be in his final three. I'm thinking they were nothing more than a placeholder to build at least a little bit of drama, and a prop to have a third hat on the table.
They weren't. Nor was SC. I think you are 100% correct about the "hat drama".

But there was absolutely no drama with UofL fans; everyone "knew" this young man was UK all the way. Absolutely no buzz about him since his visit earlier in the year.

That said, if his speed is legit (I think it is; camp evaluators praised his coverage skills) he certainly looks like a solid prospect. Little doubt in my mind if he was interested in UofL they would have taken him in a NY minute.

Peace

Last edited:
He has family in Louisville and ul recruited the hardest early on. So I think if UK hadn't got very aggressive with Kash then he would of gone somewhere else. Once we made him a priority though. It was all ovrr

They weren't. Nor was SC. I think you you are 100% correct about the "hat drama".

But there was absolutely no drama with UofL fans; everyone "knew" this young man was UK all the way. Absolutely no buzz about him since his visit earlier in the year.

That said, if his speed is legit (I think it is; camp evaluators praised his coverage skills) he certainly looks like a solid prospect. Little doubt in my mind if he was interested in UofL they would have taken him in a NY minute.

Peace

Lol, you'll be the only UL fan to say that. I'm pretty sure most over there are already saying he's overrated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT