ADVERTISEMENT

Musselman

Status
Not open for further replies.
S7s5SuW.png

Arkan$a$ NIL$$$ resources are incredible ... and it shows !! Waltons, Hunt, Jones ... $$$$$$$

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
It really is a beautiful announcement. It may end up meaning absolutely nothing and Nelson may go elsewhere, but in my opinion, he would be the perfect player for the last remaining roster spot.
Last remaining roster spot? We'll be lucky to hit 10. And 9-10 will probably be freshmen reaches.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Arkansas brought in a bunch of mid ball dominant chuckers who can’t hit the broad side of a barn shooting, they have a couple of really nice defenders who can’t hit the broad side of a barn, and bigs who you can’t get the ball too when you need a bucket. I’m not sure they brought in a guy 1-3 who shot over 42% from the field last year.

I don’t get the Arkansas excitement.

Muss is making the Arkansas basketball culture fun again.

Meanwhile Cal has absolutely decapitated the spirits of BBN and turned our fan experience (and also the experience of the players) into drudgery.
Yes, Coach Musselman and his staff are definitely doing that for Razorback Basketball, and we are very happy to have him.

As for decapitated spirits, Hog Fans understand, but ours lasted many years through several different coaches.

Arkansas brought in a bunch of mid ball dominant chuckers who can’t hit the broad side of a barn shooting, they have a couple of really nice defenders who can’t hit the broad side of a barn, and bigs who you can’t get the ball too when you need a bucket. I’m not sure they brought in a guy 1-3 who shot over 42% from the field last year.

Even without considering anything else, he's eating our lunch on the transfer market. That's plenty bad enough

He definitely prioritizes defense and toughness over shooting, but it’s worked out pretty well in the tournament so far.

Losing Brazile last season really hurt the floor spacing and shooting. He was off to a pretty solid start shooting the ball. Plus Devo Davis is back who shot 40%+ from deep in SEC play.

No one is doubting Cal's overall success as a head coach but the last 5 years have been absolute garbage. Musselman is definitely a good coach and is undoubtedly doing better at the moment than Cal.
Last 5 years Cal has done better than your boy, Musselhead. But good luck to your Razorbacks. The SEC was more fun back when Ark was really good. Y'all certainly made the SEC tourney more fun.

This musselman love fest didn't play well, did it?
But Arkansas got El Ellis, he may have only won 4 games last year but he’s a transfer portal guy. Meanwhile we’re stuck with Antonio Reeves, DJ Wagner, Justin Edwards, Reed Sheppard, and Rob Dillingham. What I wouldn’t give for a couple of El Ellis types.

These are piss-yourself-level hilarious. Thanks for the belly laugh, brother. Keep 'em coming!
Truth be told, they are piss ass stupid and tiresome - same old garbage, different day. Phight was much better when he didn’t pick a side and beat the horse beyond death and into mush.

Edit: just realized this was yet another revival of an older thread. Still, my opinion of these idiotic photo shops stands. Funny now and again, but tiresome message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT