ADVERTISEMENT

Musselman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris is already on campus and would be the last scholarship filled in place of Menifield. Staff might have seen this coming since it didn’t make sense why we brought in one more than allowed.

Fall arrived later than expected but as of now sounds like he’ll be good to go, who knows if/when that would change though.

Man, Arkansas will be the polar opposite of Kentucky. By my count, they will have (6) 5th-yr seniors (Graham, Davenport, Battle, Ellis, Lawson, and Harris), five of which are transfers. Then they will have (3) 4th-yr seniors (Davis, Brazile, and Mitchell). Then just (1) sophomore in Pinion, and (2) freshmen in Fall and Blocker.

My guess would be this with the guards trickling over into the 3-spot:

Guards: Ellis - Blocker - Davis - Battle - Mark
Wings: Davenport - Harris - Pinion
PF (4-spot): Brazile - Lawson
C Mitchell - Graham - Fall

It's a good collection of talent, but Musselman will have a task of it trying to keep everyone happy. The guys at the end of the bench are all guys that could start at most any college and are playing 10-12th man at Arkansas.

Muss Eric Musselman GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

There were lots of people here that wanted Musselman or Oates as the Kentucky coach.
I expected the same crowd to be all about Chris Beard when we lose a game or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT