ADVERTISEMENT

Miami (OH) TV-It's only streaming. NO, you do not have to pay extra if you currently subscribe through cable/satellite/streaming service

Thanks for posting this. I had forgot about this and ordered ESPN+. And I screwed up and ordered yearly, so they immediately charged my cc $109. I canceled the same day but did not see a refund. Contacted ESPN and they said I had to request a refund? Wtf?
I canceled but they were just going to keep my money?
Of course they were. That's what most of these places do. Fckn crooks I tell you

It’s now showing up on the ESPN app as being able to watch using SEC Network+ through YouTubeTV.

It’s now showing up on the ESPN app as being able to watch using SEC Network+ through YouTubeTV.

Go to BROWSE on the top header and select it. Then scroll down to CHANNELS and choose SEC Network Plus. You should be able to find it there.

Mine worked all smart casting to tv. Now my phone is forcing me to AirPlay. It acts like it’s going to work but then it just says on tv to “select this tv for AirPlay”. I keep selecting that tv and nothing shows up.

I had to eventually right click on our game preview on ESPN+ to come up with the selection for SECN+. Every normal path, even SEC Network link they kept choosing ESPN+ for me even though Spectrum Icon was in the top right corner. I had this problem before with some of the minor sports. Didn't expect the link on our UKAthletics.com page that showed SECN+ to give me such problems.

Reactions: CGblue
Canceled my ESPN plus as soon as the game ended. 10 for a game ticket 1 time I'll do but they damn sure not getting another 10 next month.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Directv is my provider and it has both Espn and SEC+. I turned on the ESPN Ap on my phone and found the picture of the Kentucky game before the game went live. It said ESPN and SEC+ . There was a button under neath that said "Watch". I clicked the button, it took me to a page to sign up for ESPN at a monthly charge. I went back to the original page and saw that it was a cleverly placed ad that had nothing to do with watching the game. Deception at its finest.
When the game went live, it said live. I clicked on it, and it worked perfectly.

Reactions: STL_Cat
I have YouTube TV as my primary service and last year I found no other way to get ESPN+ but to fork over the $6.99 for a monthly subscription, which I cancelled after the game. At this point I would rather pay the ransom then spend more time trying figure out a work around.
I ran into the same issue last night. It absolutely was NOT free for youtube TV.

I ran into the same issue last night. It absolutely was NOT free for youtube TV.
It 100% was, you did it wrong. I posted the screenshots earlier. I opened my ESPN app on my smart TV, chose the game (it said ESPN+ or SECN+), once you selected the game it should have given you two choices 1.) log in to your ESPN+ subscription, or 2.) log in with your TV provider. YouTubeTV was definitely on the list. If you have SECN as part of your YouTubeTV subscription, you got the game no problem.

Reactions: ekywildcat
Those who got FIXATED on the ESPN+ app were misguided. Only folks needing ESPN+ would be those without a provider that has SEC channel. If you had youtubetv, like myself, you just needed the regular ESPN app, then log in with your youtube credentials. You then choose the UK game thumbnail, then choose the SEC+ version, NOT the ESPN+ version. I'm over 50 with zero issues, you that couldn't do it are just not paying attention for real....

Insanely embarrassing, those who just didn't get it, literally or figuratively to still complain when you are in the wrong and just plain..........

Lesson learned for the 2 basketball games and the football game next year.

236983032_5010076195680018_2153261402141354411_n.jpg

Thanks to all of those who successfully tried to walk us old guys tru it. At least now I have three roku TVs that have it and was able to watch it last night on a huge big screen because my son Carrie’s it to watch Alabama baseball .
I’m all set for the two round ball games . I was probably more upset than I should have been because our 14 year old dog died Friday morning. And getting on this tread was a diversion.
Frankly,
with all of the problems in the world this was a very minor one . Also glad to c the attendance at the game b almost full from what I saw on tv.

I watched it on my laptop on SEC+. I have an acct set up on Watch TVEverywhere.com then you pick out your cable provider and it then takes you to a page where you can pick the game. It gave me a choice of ESPN+ or SEC+. Great feed, I may start watching more on my laptop.

We have used that website before to watch various games. My grandson uses it to watch Reds games that aren't on our cable. I'm going to try Stl cat method and try to get it on my smart TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT