ADVERTISEMENT

Meeting at Cals house canceled

We know whose house the party has been moved to

martin lawrence church GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Probably canceled because it’s not official. Cal could tell them anything in his own home. Pretty sure someone like the AD has to be there, and it has to be in a neutral setting. Not positive, but I think I read this somewhere.

Well over half of this team and the majority of tgise who saw the most minutes were going to be gone regardless if Cal stayed or went. I don’t know why any of them really gave a flip about meeting with him.

Reactions: cathead64
Well over half of this team and the majority of tgise who saw the most minutes were going to be gone regardless if Cal stayed or went. I don’t know why any of them really gave a flip about meeting with him.

This.

Idk what players people keep mentioning on here about getting to stay now that calipari is gone. They were all leaving for pros or transferring anyways and don't see that changing now. Maybe dj follows cal to Arkansas but I doubt it.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Players are probably extremely pissed off that they weren’t told anything leading up to this.

Hopefully they’re all mad enough to stay at UK.
They were all leaving anyway. I doubt any of them are too upset. May keep a couple now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT