ADVERTISEMENT

Maxey scores 42, SGA scores 40, Booker scores 35, and Keldon scores 29.

I think Herro would be at least an All Star alternate this season if not for the injury. He missed like 6 weeks with an injury. But he’s averaging 24, 5, 5 and a steal and shooting 43% from 3.

There are just a lot of good guards out there. Gotta figure Halliburton, Brunson, Lilliard, Brown, Maxey, Young would all be ahead of him.

Herro has definitely taken that next step though. He was a good 2nd or 3rd scoring option before but this season he’s looked like THE guy you give the ball to and say “go get us a bucket”. He’s looked better than Butler in the games he’s played imo.

I think Herro would be at least an All Star alternate this season if not for the injury. He missed like 6 weeks with an injury. But he’s averaging 24, 5, 5 and a steal and shooting 43% from 3.

There are just a lot of good guards out there. Gotta figure Halliburton, Brunson, Lilliard, Brown, Maxey, Young would all be ahead of him.

Herro has definitely taken that next step though. He was a good 2nd or 3rd scoring option before but this season he’s looked like THE guy you give the ball to and say “go get us a bucket”. He’s looked better than Butler in the games he’s played imo.
Halliburton is ridiculous. I’m so happy to see Pacers have a fun squad. He enjoys it and they have a ton of cap space. I hope they go and get him an all star Robin to his Batman.

Reactions: Montana81
Fox 31 last night with 8 3's
Even Nick Richards had a double double a couple nights ago

Richards has gotten a lot more playing time lately because Mark Williams had been out.

PJ washington’s been relegated to 6th man in favor of brandon miller however.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT