ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky will have at least 4 NBA All-Stars, and possibly as many as 7 this year.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
SGA is already a starter for the West. It was nice to see the coaches and players have some common sense and keep Steph out of the starting lineup.

Out East, Maxey is a virtual lock. Randle and Bam are also likely in the frontcourt bench players.

Out West, joining SGA will likely be Booker, who just scored 62 points in a game this week.

Also in contention are Towns (who also scored 62 this week), Murray (who's averaging 24 and 8 in the month of January), Fox (who is looking for his second straight All-Star appearance), and Davis is looking like the HOF player we all knew he could. He dominated the in-season tournament and has been healthy.

I think Murray gets snubbed again (he's never been an All-Star) and Towns gets a nod over Davis because Minny is the best team in the West. Fox likely loses out because Steph will get a nod before he does.

Once the dust settles, Maxey will be UK's newest NBA All-Star and represent out 19th all-time All-Star, which will officially move Kentucky past UCLA for the most NBA All Stars of all time (UCLA and UK are currently tied at 18 individual all-star players right now).

Yes, all of this matters. It's huge for recruiting.

It would be better if all these superstars would come to more games and help bring in players or donate money. If they do, they keep it quiet

• Love
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Trae Young fans will probably be disappointed by this time next week. I don't see him making the game. His shooting percentages are trash and he plays no defense. Maxey will get the nod ahead of him. From what I understand, Maxey leads the league in minutes played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT