ADVERTISEMENT

Mass shooting at Old National Bank in Downtown Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp Beshear can turn the car around. Pack up the news vans.

One of these times it’s going to be a completely sane white male individual forced by his dangerous guns to commit a mass shooting.

Welp Beshear can turn the car around. Pack up the news vans.

One of these times it’s going to be a completely sane white male individual forced by his dangerous guns to commit a mass shooting.
Beshear appears to have lost multiple close friends in this shooting, so I doubt he'll be turning the car around.

Buddy of mine was downtown and texted me at 8:50 saying he just saw about 20 cars hauling ass downtown. I immediately turned on the police scanner app and listened to it all. Pretty damn wild.

Reactions: Catemus
Reports are this is the shooter.

FtXSvkLWcAsaZ1F

I park right by the stadium and walk right by that bank every time I need to shop in downtown. Last time I went to Duluth Trading Company I walked right through that parking lot on my way up there from where I always park.

I hope we never get to the point we take for granted how brave these police officers are to show up and rush a gunman like they've been doing in these last two instances now. That is bravery in its highest expression and they deserve to be honored as such. Think about as part of your job you put seeing your wife and kids on the line like that? Without hesitation. Just incredible what they're doing for us.

There’s an old saying, “You never know what’s going on inside someone’s head.”

Well, that is until that person is involved in a mass shooting. Then they come out of the woodwork telling how the guy would get crazy sometimes. Somebody knew this guy was dangerous and didn’t speak up. I wouldn’t want the guilt that person is going to have to carry.

Had first report of a friend of a friend being shot dead. A lot of communities are going to impacted. Hate it

• Sad
Reactions: chroix
Presidents first remark for tragedy calls out Republicans. I thought we were trying to calm the dividing rhetoric and bring every one together. How about the president address the fact that lunatics with guns are doing this. There are non lunatics out there with guns too not doing this. So could the president just stick to a sick demented individual killed people..at least for his first remark? Maybe wait till tomorrow at least before starting up the democrats vs republican blame?

Presidents first remark for tragedy calls out Republicans. I thought we were trying to calm the dividing rhetoric and bring every one together. How about the president address the fact that lunatics with guns are doing this. There are non lunatics out there with guns too not doing this. So could the president just stick to a sick demented individual killed people..at least for his first remark? Maybe wait till tomorrow at least before starting up the democrats vs republican blame?

When the trans killed kids at the elementary school he started off with ice cream jokes. Wonder why it was different this time? Hmm

Republicans aren't the ones doing these mass shootings.

Republicans aren't the ones doing these mass shootings.
They are the ones shooting down every possible solution to these mass shootings. Won't even entertain the idea of gun control, cut public health funding that goes toward mental health services, and on and on and on.

Republicans say two things after mass shootings: "Thoughts and prayers" and "now is not the time for politics." Then they'll forget about it until the next one.

They are the ones shooting down every possible solution to these mass shootings. Won't even entertain the idea of gun control, cut public health funding that goes toward mental health services, and on and on and on.

Republicans say two things after mass shootings: "Thoughts and prayers" and "now is not the time for politics." Then they'll forget about it until the next one.
But not the actual shooters.

Stop letting crazy people have guns. Sounds like a good first step to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT