ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Fox officially hired

I tend to put a lot less emphasis on coaches here than most.

Needless to say I tend to put pretty much no emphasis on assistant coaches. Fox's resume is a bit meh to say the least but it is what it is lol.

• Sad
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
Yankees, Reds, Whitesox, Lakers, Bengals and UK in college sports
Raiders, Braves, UK for me. I’ll root for the cowboys sometimes since they’re NFC. Not a big pro sports guy. Mainly just NFL and some playoff baseball.

Dodgers, Yankees, Cowboys, Lakers and Celtics. Pittsburgh Steelers, Packers and Alabama/ohio state in football. Yep, that sums it up.
Thank you for making my point. Most of us don't want college basketball to be about handing out hundreds of thousands to millions to unproven players, and players wanting multi-year NIL deals but likely to hide to prevent injury or damage to their draft status. This isn't professional sports, and shouldn't ever be.

Thank you for making my point. Most of us don't want college basketball to be about handing out hundreds of thousands to millions to unproven players, and players wanting multi-year NIL deals but likely to hide to prevent injury or damage to their draft status. This isn't professional sports, and shouldn't ever be.
I was joking.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Raiders, Braves, UK for me. I’ll root for the cowboys sometimes since they’re NFC. Not a big pro sports guy. Mainly just NFL and some playoff baseball.
Yeah I don't follow the NBA all that much but when I did it was the Lakers mainly because of Magic but I did love Bird from the Celtics....great rivalry.
Always been a Bengals fan even thru the really bad years.
I love the Reds but started loving the Yankees when I was 8 all because of Thurman Munson.I can remember getting off the school bus and Mom telling me a baseball player had died in a plane crash but she couldnt remember who. I watched the nightly news and found out it was Thurman, broke my heart.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I tend to put a lot less emphasis on coaches here than most.

Needless to say I tend to put pretty much no emphasis on assistant coaches. Fox's resume is a bit meh to say the least but it is what it is lol.

The guy has 20 years of head coaching experience in the SEC and Pac 12 (that'll help with game prep) and also just ran NIL for Georgetown under Ed Cooley. For being basically our 4th or 5th best assistant, I would say that is a pretty great resume.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT