ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch has just fuxxxd Mark Pope

There's still time to stop this. It can be done..
It might take extreme measures to get the word through but it can be done

Well here is his chance to prove folks wrong .

I don’t feel bad for him . He should have known what the reaction to him getting hired would be like . Hopefully he’s up to the challenge and will prove people wrong .
Shaudy, I have always respected your insight and knowledge. How did we get to this point with this hire?

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Shaudy, I have always respected your insight and knowledge. How did we get to this point with this hire?
Appreciate it and I respect you post too. Damn good question. I honestly didn’t see it getting any lower than Scott Drew . I knew Hurley was a long shot. I thought the Uk name and money would make this a fairly easy process.

Man was I wrong .

Appreciate it and I respect you post too. Damn good question. I honestly didn’t see it getting any lower than Scott Drew . I knew Hurley was a long shot. I thought the Uk name and money would make this a fairly easy process.

Man was I wrong .
Look at how this board is acting right now and you should understand why nobody wants this job. These spoiled, petulant children are still convinced that we can have whoever we want. We're going to have to build a great coach. But they want to destroy this one. One of our own, before he even starts.

Look at how this board is acting right now and you should understand why nobody wants this job. These spoiled, petulant children are still convinced that we can have whoever we want. We're going to have to build a great coach. But they want to destroy this one. One of our own, before he even starts.
I get what you’re saying but message Boards are pretty toxic in general especially for a school who has a passionate fan base . The negativity is definitely too far on here at times but hey that’s the internet

I get what you’re saying but message Boards are pretty toxic in general especially for a school who has a passionate fan base . The negativity is definitely too far on here at times but hey that’s the internet
All true. But this is embarrassing. And probably destructive.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Barnfart is a full fledged Pussy who is is trying to ruin Ky. BASKETBALL are we going to let him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT