ADVERTISEMENT

LOCKS

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
Let’s hear some bets you think will win. Here is one of mine.
+171 on FanDuel
KY over 25.5 points
Davis over 94.5 rush yards
KY + 5.5

$5 on each. Got some of these earlier in the week but all odds were between -115 and (UK’s moneyline being the highest at) -150.

UK ML -150
Leary o215.5 passing yards
Maryland u20.5 points
Florida -6
BYU +10
Bama -4
FSU -21.5
UCF -4.5

Bonus MLS pick: FC Cincinnati ML +260

Florida is going off at -3.5 at home v Arkansas at noon tomorrow. Arkansas is absolutely terrible this year. Gators roll.
What’s weird is Arkansas seems to play close games no matter the level of competition and then ends up losing it late in the 4th. Pretty crazy to play @ LSU and @ Alabama within three points but lose to BYU at home by 7.

Reactions: CB3UK and The-Hack
I’ve just started playing 5-7 game teasers odds go down but have been winning at a much higher clip

Reactions: UKortho
I know Nebraska has struggled offensively but they should beat Michigan State by at least 4 points. MSU is in free fall right now.

I don't consider it a lock but I took the under for our game today. Think it's going to be a grindy-like game on the ground.

Reactions: The-Hack
What’s weird is Arkansas seems to play close games no matter the level of competition and then ends up losing it late in the 4th. Pretty crazy to play @ LSU and @ Alabama within three points but lose to BYU at home by 7.
I was wondering why yall were only +3.5 in the Swamp.

4 leg parlay:

Bama -3
Washington moneyline -155
ND -3.5
Iowa/NW under 31

I took Clemson +2.5. Just figured they'd show up after their disappointing season so far and Dabo's meltdown on his call-in show as fans have begun to turn on him. Backs against the wall and such.

Ohio St is killing me thus far. #1 and it's like they don't have a pulse today.

Clemson with zero penalties through almost 3 quarters is laughable as was Philly without a penalty the entire game against the Dolphins a few weeks back

Reactions: Ugoff
Florida having trouble with pitiful Arkansas. Looking at their schedule they better hold on today or may finish 5 and 7.

Sc is just pathetic. Tied at home with Jax state. UK should win that game and msu for sure IMO.

Ole miss and a and m has been an entertaining game thus far.

Have Bond for 60+ yards for Alabama (+222). He’s on 60 now. I will die if they throw a flip or screen pass behind the LOS.

Hey dieon, do you think you could get your ass in the locker room without giving up 7 more points?

Bet365 is giving $365 in bonus bets for an initial deposit. I put in $100, received the bonus yesterday, and already pulled my money back out. The site isn’t as flashy as DraftKings but it worked fine. The cash withdrawal is nearly instantaneous also.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT