ADVERTISEMENT

Live Stream Links and Replay Info for Kentucky vs. Indiana

Oct 31, 2007
uk_basketball_live_kentucky_vs_indiana_2016_ncaa.jpg

Hi folks, I have put together several live stream links for today's Kentucky vs. Indiana NCAA Tournament game. BWO and WACB will both be streaming (BWO in SD for this game, WACB in HD), so check out their streams or the "official" NCAA / CBS stream first.

If everything goes as planned, a "quick" 720p replay with the commercials in tact should be available about 5-10 minutes after the game ends. I will be doing a commercial free replay as well, but it probably won't be ready until the middle of the night. A Leach & Pratt radio sync should be available sometime in the middle of the night.

Friendly reminder... never download/install any plugins or software from any of the streaming sites. If it prompts you to do so, move on to the next link.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVE STREAM LINKS

Note that you might need to right-click the page and then click reload/refresh or hit "Ctrl + F5" to refresh your browser's cache in order to get the latest links (I might still try to hunt down a few links too as the game gets closer).

BUMP! About 1/2 hour to go. BWO is already streaming and WACB will fire his up right around tip time. GO CATS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT