ADVERTISEMENT

The Replay - Kentucky @ Auburn

BlueWorldOrder

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2004
Let's take a moment to bask in the glory of that incredible victory. Our Wildcats showed the world what it means to bleed blue, with each player leaving their mark on the court

And guess what? The moment you've been waiting for is here – the replay is locked, loaded, and ready to drop! 🚀📺 I've got it in two spectacular formats:

1. 🌟 Insta-Thrill Stream: Relive the adrenaline-pumping action immediately with the streaming version – a direct ticket back to the heart of the game! 💙🔥
WATCH HERE

2. đź’»Wildcat Vault Collector's Edition: Secure your piece of Wildcats history with the download version! Save those magical moments in your personal Wildcat Vault for a lifetime of Big Blue pride! đź”’

DOWNLOAD THE GAME

BWO

Thanks a bunch, BWO!! I wasn't able to watch tonight, so I really appreciate it. You're the best!! I hope you and your family are doing okay. Thinking about you!!!❤🥰

How's everything going with your family lately? Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you.
@MissingWCC Hey thanks for asking. It is a day-by-day thing with my uncle who has dementia. One day he was pretty quiet and chill, and one day he is impossible to deal with it. Thanks for your thoughts :)
Thanks a bunch, BWO!! I wasn't able to watch tonight, so I really appreciate it. You're the best!! I hope you and your family are doing okay. Thinking about you!!!❤🥰
AWW thanks, Susan! We are doing the best we can it is so tough at times, dealing with the anxiety with him.
Thanks @BlueWorldOrder - do you by chance have the Ole Miss game? How's it going with your uncle?
@Catapult yeah I do have that game. it was so late the other night I forgot to post it. I'll post it below. As far as my uncle thanks for asking. It is a day-by-day thing with my uncle who has dementia. One day he was pretty quiet and chill, and one day he was impossible to deal with. Thanks for your thoughts :)

Kentucky vs. Ole Miss

WATCH HERE

DOWNLOAD THE GAME

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT