ADVERTISEMENT

Liam Mcneeley

I like that we’re still trying. I would think if he’s not even positive he wants to visit we’re still likely behind UConn right now. Hopefully the staff additions can change that.
I take it as he’s not sold on UConn and if we can secure a visit I like our chances

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
I like that we’re still trying. I would think if he’s not even positive he wants to visit we’re still likely behind UConn right now. Hopefully the staff additions can change that.
Getting a visit tells me that mckneely isn’t 100 percent locked into UConn, he may be a heavy lean, but he is atleast open to other options

Reactions: nssdigitalchumps
Mcneeley also recently followed UConn basketball and UConn players and some assistants on his instagram. Could mean nothing but…..

I mean yes or he would have committed. Doesn’t rule out that they are still first like I said.
Idk he just followed the UConn team, players and assistants on his instagram. Could mean nothing but UConn is probably still the favorite

Graf definitely did not say that about Smith, being a "lock," but it looks like there will be some serious interest from both sides. If UK gets a visit from him in the next several days, that would bode well.

Reactions: Coach Marrow
Graf definitely did not say that about Smith, being a "lock," but it looks like there will be some serious interest from both sides. If UK gets a visit from him in the next several days, that would bode well.
Thank you for this. LXWildcat likes to play the ole telephone game.

He’s visiting this wkend I heard, would definitely stamp us to be “back” going against the b2b champs if we could get him to commit. Probably be awhile before he does or atleast after the visit to weigh his options.

He’s visiting this wkend I heard, would definitely stamp us to be “back” going against the b2b champs if we could get him to commit. Probably be awhile before he does or atleast after the visit to weigh his options.

McNeely is visiting??

Have to get him to LEX this weekend before the Spring races end. Gonna be in the low 80's and the talent will be on display. Pope obviously knows to use what the city gives him!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT