ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Talk Florida

This! If they don't shoot the 3 ball well and and still leading the nation in O rebounds...then it has to be from missing a lot of bunny shots..right? Leading the nation in O rebounds is a double edged sword. They have to miss a lot for that to happen and they know they don't shoot well from 3. What's left?

This is why it's not really all that accurate to look at total number of rebounds and conclude anything.

Rebounding % is what we really need to look at. They are rebounding 41% of their misses on offense. However, they are also making 54.3% of their 2 point shots which is good (64th)

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
It wasn't about being scared as some on here "couldn't believe" people on here were scared of Florida.

It wasn't about being scared anytime you play on the road you can lose those are the facts in this game. You can never take any road game lightly and we lost at home to UNWC so I would say we can never take any game lightly period. Rough games are brutally tough to win vs good opponents there is a reason so many ranked teams lose on the road each and every week.

It wasn't about being scared as some on here "couldn't believe" people on here were scared of Florida.

It wasn't about being scared anytime you play on the road you can lose those are the facts in this game. You can never take any road game lightly and we lost at home to UNWC so I would say we can never take any game lightly period. Rough games are brutally tough to win vs good opponents there is a reason so many ranked teams lose on the road each and every week.

It's funny.

I have started 3 threads this year about "let's talk about XYZ".

Those 3 threads were about 3 games:
St. Joe's
UNC-W
Florida

I said in all 3 of those OPs that I started that these were going to be TOUGH games, etc. etc., and in all 3 threads, people have posted about being SCARED or "we should crush them" or yada yada.

Understanding the sport and which games might be a challenge due to matchups, etc. is very different than being scared.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT