ADVERTISEMENT

Lesser of 2 Evils Game Today. Who you got?

Woodsmoke

Sophomore
Feb 27, 2023
7-BE69-D5-F-5591-4-E1-E-8-EBD-194-AED6-D3800.jpg

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Can you imagine people watching at this game? The trash you would see from both sides would be well worth the $5 cost to get in the building.

• Haha
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Some UK fans have a soft spot for UL in sort of a "Lil Bro" kinda way. I'm not one of them. I loved that dagger from Texas yesterday. I felt bad for Kenny but that's it. I hope they lose every single game on a buzzer beater

This game is a win-win for UK fans cause one of these poverty programs has to lose today

Some UK fans have a soft spot for UL in sort of a "Lil Bro" kinda way. I'm not one of them. I loved that dagger from Texas yesterday. I felt bad for Kenny but that's it. I hope they lose every single game on a buzzer beater

This game is a win-win for UK fans cause one of these poverty programs has to lose today
Only time i even REMOTELY pull for UofL is against UNC or Duke. If they play EweTee, I again root for a power outage.

Reactions: EliteBlue
We all know UL isn't making the tournament anyway so maybe it's better for them to knock off IU. I think IU is gonna win though.

Can't stand either team. Wish they could both lose. That said, we only play Louisville in the regular season so better for us and our strength of schedule if they win.

I gotta say, I am really impressed with how UL has played the last two games. I thought they were a total joke but maybe they aren’t.

I gotta say, I am really impressed with how UL has played the last two games. I thought they were a total joke but maybe they aren’t.
Seem to be coming around. Will help our SOS, and NET rating after we beat them.

I have lived in Bloomington and Louisville. I’m not a wear my UK gear to rub in your face kind of guy. But the few times I wore blue in Bloomington - oh boy. There was a deep level of hatred in their eyes unmatched anywhere. Especially during basketball season. During football they were checked out.

My co-workers were relentless. To the point they would trash talk about HS basketball. I know they are passionate, but it was something else.

Watching UofL go one on one at the end of the game and abandon any semblance of offense reminds us KP is a Cal disciple.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT