ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Tucker's CJ Fredrick article

Think CJ is going to be a real asset once he gets his game legs back. Knows how to play and isn’t a mercenary. Truly gives a damn about wearing UK blue. Glad to get that in the program

Last edited:
Reactions: jauk11
I would love nothing more for him to bounce back and have a big season. I have very little doubt that when healthy he would be a huge difference maker.

I just don’t know how you could read all that and come away thinking he’s someone you can depend on going into the season. He’s the guy who becomes a great coach because his body never allowed him to play the game.
Miracles happen all the time, you and I are both miracles. And it really seems like he deserves a miracle after all he has been through. I played sports all my life through my early forties and never had a really serious injury, I really can't imagine going through all he has gone through. I will really be pulling for him.

Gives a history of CJ's injuries (including specific details that were never made public before).

Sorry it's behind a paywall. Here are a few nuggets:

The article goes on to describe his girlfriend's (Blair Green, #5 from the women's team) torn achilles and how they pushed each other to work hard and recover from their surgeries.

Good article.
Just had a terrible string of bad luck, I hope he can get two seasons of health. He deserves to show his skill and play in front of the best fans ever!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT