ADVERTISEMENT

KSR Sources Say (Transfer Portal Big Board)

Robinson is good, but I don’t understand how he’s good enough to wait forever on though
What waiting? You don't think they've been in contact with him? It's not like we have 12 players and they are holding a spot for him over other people. He has 30 days to enter the portal from when Pope left BYU, which makes May 11th his deadline. That's not much of a wait at all.

Reactions: KentuckyMildCats
You're spot on. I don't like ragging on Pilgrim because he does provide information I'm interested in for free. But he's tough to listen to.
His writing is similarly frustrating. The first third to half of any post is a regurgitation of the last post on the subject. The middle is a summary of a tweet, followed by that same tweet quoted verbatim and in its entirety, followed by that same tweet embedded into the post. The last paragraph is a synopsis of everything he’s already written, and he inevitably closes with a “pithy” one liner that really sticks it to the haters!

I skip any post with his name in the byline. Unfortunately I get the sense Zack G has worked a little too closely with Jack because it’s much of the same.

**EDIT: I'm not in the business of deleting posts like they didn't happen, but for the record I regret writing this. I have my bones to pick with this or that writer, KSR and elsewhere, but at the end of the day he's a young Kentucky guy living the dream and getting to write and talk about Kentucky basketball and football for a living, more power to him! So Jack (and Zack) if you're on this board and happen to see this, I apologize and keep on keepin' on.

Last edited:
Reactions: entropy13
His writing is similarly frustrating. The first third to half of any post is a regurgitation of the last post on the subject. The middle is a summary of a tweet, followed by that same tweet quoted verbatim and in its entirety, followed by that same tweet embedded into the post. The last paragraph is a synopsis of everything he’s already written, and he inevitably closes with a “pithy” one liner that really sticks it to the haters!

I skip any post with his name in the byline. Unfortunately I get the sense Zack G has worked a little too closely with Jack because it’s much of the same.
That’s because his post, as well as others over there never have any substance of information they have gathered from sources on their end (they don’t have any). They always use writing pieces with someone’s else’s twitter info.

Then you turn on KSR and Ryan and Matt constantly talking about how tuned in Pilgrim is with the program.

Reactions: Girthang
My realistic wish list (in order)

1. Osboro
2. White
3. Robinson
4. Smart (now that Davis is Arkansas bound)
5. Mahaney
6. Thiero
7. Saunders
8. Garrison
9. Stojakovic
10. Hall

I’d have Brea as well in top 3. Doubt we get 5,6 and hopefully there will be better options than 8-10 soon.

I don’t know why people always say that. It’s not even close to the definition of insanity.
I see your angle. It's merely implying that using a failed technique and expecting it to work is stupid.
We might not have the light bulb if Edison thought that way.

May be wrong but I always felt like those guys really loved UK. I thought Boogie Cousins did too but his Cal comments caught me off guard. Maybe they all were like that IDK.
I'm sure they do love UK. I love my hometown, but if they turned on and drove out my dad I'd side w/ Pops...

Reactions: Fox2monk
IF, and that's a BIG if, tomorrow is tomorrow, then yes, next week it will be next week.

Just curious, but how many players do we need on the roster to keep from forfeiting games next season? Will they let us play if we only have 4 guys? Asking for a friend
As long as we only play Arkansas we should be good. They have 1 player.
IF, and that's a BIG if, tomorrow is tomorrow, then yes, next week it will be next week.

Just curious, but how many players do we need on the roster to keep from forfeiting games next season? Will they let us play if we only have 4 guys? Asking for a friend
As long as we just play Arkansas with their 2 players, we should be alright.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT