ADVERTISEMENT

Koby Brea

A caller told Matt this I was listening.
The caller had lunch with someone the kid knew or something. Kinda a odd caller.

Matt did not say that until the call.
scuttlebutt stuff not confirmed about the kid.

Reactions: Rockford
Probably just got it from the other guy on Twitter, Zyavier Ricks, then ran with it. Or the caller saw the tweet and then Matt runs with it.

99% of the time if Matt says he has some info, he's swiped it from other places. It's been this way for years and I'll be surprised if he ever gets back in with the UK staff (if he ever was to begin with).

Probably just got it from the other guy on Twitter, Zyavier Ricks, then ran with it. Or the caller saw the tweet and then Matt runs with it.

99% of the time if Matt says he has some info, he's swiped it from other places. It's been this way for years and I'll be surprised if he ever gets back in with the UK staff (if he ever was to begin with).
Prolly right 😂

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23

Yes , but everytime he “hears a rumor” someone with post it on this board. He may know a little more then you are I but I think not much

Y'all don't get your hopes up too high until he is committed and signed. Here's the other guys competing with him: Kansas, UConn, Duke, Indiana, Arkansas, Louisville, Oregon, Ohio State, Penn State, Mississippi State, Miami, Illinois, Texas Tech, Arizona, Texas A&M, Xavier, St. John’s, Virginia Tech. He's the best 3 point shooter in the portal, 2nd best 3 point shooter in the country behind Reed Sheppard with significant shot attempts, True Shooting percentage higher than Reed Sheppard, and an Offensive rating of almost 134. If you get him you probably have gotten arguably the best transfer in the country.

Reactions: TFCats11
Wasn’t it someone that had lunch with the kids the dad? I only caught bits and pieces of it.
Yes the caller had lunch with the kid's Dad, Matt and Drew speculated that it was Brea, but it was a top 3 pt shooter from the Northeast, went to a midwest school, and most are speculating he's transferring northeast.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Matt aint that stupid yall. Dont trust how he reports. He does things on purpose. Reports to confuse.
You remember the plane incident with Scott drew? On the radio they played like they didn't know shit. And they played that part well. But they ain't playing that part no more with me. No sir.

Getting brea would be a great start and huge, there is a lot of UConn and Kansas smoke, so I will believe it when I see it

UConn is going after Mahaney as well.

Kansas just took Storr. They probably aren't getting Brea now.

UConn seems to be our biggest competition. Some Villanova smoke there too.

UConn is going after Mahaney as well.

Kansas just took Storr. They probably aren't getting Brea now.

UConn seems to be our biggest competition. Some Villanova smoke there too.
UConn seems like they want mckneely as well. I think Kentucky gets whatever ever one UConn doesn’t want

I don't believe half the stuff people put on here. To many think they know what is going on but a lot is just guessing.

For what it's worth Matt Jones said on KSR this morning that there's rumors he's gonna come to UK. Nobody really knows anything but he would be a huge get for UK. Shoots nearly 50% from 3.
The hope I am wrong guy hope he is right

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT