ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. Indiana

Doubt Lewis returns, but Mach may make a good weekend guy too

I don't think he will but I don't think it's 100% sure he's gone either. I would love to see Hjelle, Lewis and Thompson for the weekend next year. After another off season of improvement that could be one of the best we've had recently.

I don't think he will but I don't think it's 100% sure he's gone either. I would love to see Hjelle, Lewis and Thompson for the weekend next year. After another off season of improvement that could be one of the best we've had recently.
Agreed

You'd be crazy as an opposing coach not to throw a lefty against us.

A little bloop single from Reks has the bases loaded again for the Cats with 1 out. Let's make them pay this time please.

Just 8 pitches for Thompson there (thanks in part to a great play by Mahan) in the 6th. Looks like we should be able to save most of our bullpen.

Reactions: permdaddy
I'm not familiar with these regional formats. so, if we beat iu this afternoon, we play nc st tonight?

And if we win tonight, we play nc st again tomorrow? thanks.

I'm not familiar with these regional formats. so, if we beat iu this afternoon, we play nc st tonight?

And if we win tonight, we play nc st again tomorrow? thanks.
Correct. Double elimination tournament.

Thompson struggling with control a bit here. Hit a batter. Just need to get through this one and we can pen it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT