ADVERTISEMENT

Trying for Lanier

IMG-1010.jpg
Lanier isn’t invited to the combine so this doesn’t apply to him. He will make a decision probably by the end of next week

A lot of that has to do with the Sweet 16. No divisions big school vs. Small school everyone plays to go to the state and the really good kids want to play D1 ball. Perry and Noah will become special because they both fought it out til the final game and now they both play for Kentucky. In one year,this state has produced two great shooters but more than that they are both scorers and score in bunches. They both are lightning in a bottle.
Yeah buddy. It’s something else that no other state can compare to in my opinion. I didn’t have the chance to make it to the state tournament as a high school player but it dreamed about all the time as a kid. Thanks for the post Mrhotdice.

Lanier isn’t invited to the combine so this doesn’t apply to him. He will make a decision probably by the end of next week
Thought he got invited to the G league tryouts! They usually take the top preforming guys and put them in the combine as well. Like the top six to ten or so. Maybe not but thought I read and heard that somewhere. If not, you’re right it will be sooner, but if in fact he was, he’ll go though there as long as he’s getting good feedback I’d think.

He received a G League combine invite and if a player shows out they will get a NBA draft combine invite. A few guys get extended invites out of the G League combine every year.
Thanks man I didn’t see this before I sent my post. I sure thought I saw he did get invited to that. Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT