ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Is Reloading video......

After considerable thought I believe Pope has several players similar to the ones that come into Rupp each year and torch us for 20+ points. How that translates into a team remains to be seen. Probably less talent than usual but much more fight and scrap than we have seen in the past few years.

Reactions: catzcan
I’d say we are switching guns.

Going from a flashy, loud, .50 cal- can get the job done but hard to handle and can be too much at times.

To

A .22 - not the flash but will get in there and bounce around and can get the job done. More bang for the buck and works harder to get the job done.

Reactions: BlueSince92
After considerable thought I believe Pope has several players similar to the ones that come into Rupp each year and torch us for 20+ points. How that translates into a team remains to be seen. Probably less talent than usual but much more fight and scrap than we have seen in the past few years.
I can’t say whether this will be a great team or not..we don’t know how they’ll mesh or how they will respond to the big spotlight. All that remains to be seen
I do think, however, it’s going to be a lot more fun, more energy and more fight
Many of us have said that the team will respond to and follow the coaches example; they feed of their leaders energy and attitude
If Mark Pope has that, which I think he does, then I believe we’re in for a fun ride

Going from a flashy, loud, .50 cal- can get the job done but hard to handle and can be too much at times.

To

A .22 - not the flash but will get in there and bounce around and can get the job done. More bang for the buck and works harder to get the job done.
Also helps that we are now aiming at the target.

Goodman seems to be a prick alot of the time, but I like him on this podcast, very unfiltered and honest. And he absolutely despises how "wild-west" the NIL 💩💩 show has become!!

I loved the timeout story he told about Kerr Kriisa during the two Arizona/UCLA (Mick Cronin) games!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4eye

To

I hope that UK has more knock-down power than a .22!!! 😉😉😉

I want all of UK opponents to feel like UCLA at halftime during the 41-7 score at the 12/20/2014 smackdown!!! 😊😊😊
R.88930bc78f10145795a438a52608ca9a

Reactions: will1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT