ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at USC (2)

33 ,you’re a joke,give it up,because you don’t know what you’re talking about,when it comes to UK baseball ,and it’s history and current status!

33 ,you’re a joke,give it up,because you don’t know what you’re talking about,when it comes to UK baseball ,and it’s history and current status!

If you only knew....you have NO IDEA.

No, I am not a joke. I definitely know about UK baseball, it’s history and current status.

Last edited:
So you don't think we are in crisis mode right now? If we are all so stupid please enlighten us why we are all wrong. I'll hang up and listen.

Slugger I agree,I’m just sensitive to the time and money I’ve put into program,when it didn’t have any. Now a $50 million dollar stadium,and ten uniform changes,and we got to put up with this. There is no reason not to have a CWS level program at UK ,if it was managed properly!

Slugger I agree,I’m just sensitive to the time and money I’ve put into program,when it didn’t have any. Now a $50 million dollar stadium,and ten uniform changes,and we got to put up with this. There is no reason not to have a CWS level program at UK ,if it was managed properly!
Yes, I'm a little/ lot ticked that after all the hard work Madison put into the program that his name isn't on something around the stadium. I'm sure he would love to be the HC in the conditions that exist now with the new stadium and such...I'm A supporter of MB , but he needs to swallow his pride here a little and do what's right for the baseball program. Met Coach several times thru my work and he was a super nice man.

Curtis not wearing sunglasses was an example of the confusion that this coaching staff has created. The funny thing is that the next inninng all the fielders were wearing sunglasses. So Ming was obviously embarrassed by the incidentt. That lack of detail is an example of why this team has lost this season.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I won’t be attending a game as long as Mingione is the head coach. I’m not wasting my time driving from Louisville.

They are weak on fundamentals for sure. And some lack the talent for this league. That’s on the coaches past and present, IMO.

NM has to put something significant together the next 2 years or Barnhart will have no choice but to make changes. Can’t have 2 years in a row like this. Not after the facility investments they made.

They are weak on fundamentals for sure. And some lack the talent for this league. That’s on the coaches past and present, IMO.

NM has to put something significant together the next 2 years or Barnhart will have no choice but to make changes. Can’t have 2 years in a row like this. Not after the facility investments they made.
Every player but three were recruited by current staff.

Collett, Lewis, Hill, Thompson, Lockhart and Jordan were all Henderson recruits
Coleman, Collett, Lewis, Gei only present players list on 2017 roster which was NM's first year...which shows he's only been successful with Henderson's players. If not for Thompson how bad would this team be?

Reactions: law1127
Coleman, Collett, Lewis, Gei only present players list on 2017 roster which was NM's first year...which shows he's only been successful with Henderson's players. If not for Thompson how bad would this team be?

Jordan, Hill and Lockhart were Henderson/Bohannon recruits (graduating high school class of 2017) but never played for Henderson since he left before they arrived on campus.

Last edited:
Hill, Jordan and Lockhart were Henderson recruits (graduating class of 2017) but never played for Henderson since he left before they arrived on campus.
Curtis not wearing sunglasses was an example of the confusion that this coaching staff has created. The funny thing is that the next inninng all the fielders were wearing sunglasses. So Ming was obviously embarrassed by the incidentt. That lack of detail is an example of why this team has lost this season.

It wasn’t a sunglasses issue, it was a communication error. Which isn’t any better, but it had nothing to do with losing the ball in the sun, it was still more overcast than sunny.

Last edited:
Serious question. Does this series loss eliminate Kentucky from the conference tournament? Even with a win tomorrow, USC now holds the tie breaker and there’s zero chance UK takes the series against Vandy next weekend.
Pretty sure UK would have to sweep Vandy yo have a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT