ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky at Florida Offical Game Thread***

giphy.gif

That final sequence was crazy. If it wasn't us on the road, I don't think the refs even call that blocked 3 a foul.

Massive win. On the road, playing terrible, questionable officiating, bone headed plays, bad shooting and still win…that’s a GREAT sign for the rest of the season.

Reactions: CatEye2010
We have got to be smarter than this, the calls the last couple of minutes were keeping the Gators close. It’s always going to be this way everywhere we go.

GREAT WIN! I have to give Cal his due! He pushed the right buttons the 2nd half. Dillingham played under control which was huge! And I’m sure Dillingham didnt come to that on his own. Bradshaw sacked up too.

Way to go boys! Clutch play from Bradshaw down the stretch. Way to go hitting your free throws Reed! I'll overlook that last foul. LOL Woohoo!

This was a massive win.

1. First SEC game on the road at UF, which is always a tough place to play

2. UF hitting threes they haven't hit all year

3. Being down most of the game and not completely falling off

4. No Thiero

5. Clutch plays down the stretch (ignore the 3 point foul by Reed)

Reactions: otis-gip
We have got to be smarter than this, the calls the last couple of minutes were keeping the Gators close. It’s always going to be this way everywhere we go.
Newsflash, we won. Our first road game and a 3.5 it dog and we came away with a victory. No reason not to be happy about this game.

Proud of This team they had so much in game going against them and they battled back and won in a tough ass environment

Funny how so many negative posters aren't posting anymore after we came back to win......

Great game by BBN. We are a team to be reckoned with. We took their best punch and weathered thenstorm to find a way to win even when our shooting wasn't there.
I actually thought the thread was more positive than usual. Oh well. This win was a big deal.

Cats were called for 17 fouls. 13 in the 2nd half. 🙄
Reeves with the sneaky quiet 19 pts leading the attack.
5 players in double figures

Last edited:
Reactions: gharding07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT